《跟踪者》精讲 173(在线收听

Sophia has alwaysbeen insecure, ok?

索菲娅一直缺乏安全感

She had convinced herself that that's what happened

她自欺欺人编造了这个故事

because she couldn't accept that I lost interest in her and hooked up with the other girls.

因为她不能接受我对她失去兴趣,和其他女生亲热了

I'm the victim here.

我才是受害者

No one's saying you aren't.

没人说你不是

But you don't believe me.

但你不相信我

Well, it doesn't matter what you think because there's nothing you can do.

不管你怎么想,你们什么也做不了

Statute of limitations ran out years ago.

法定诉讼时效早就过了

I gave them every opportunity to apologize.

我给了他们很多机会道歉

I rode Henry's bus, sat in Sophia's chair, hung out at Scott's favorite bar.

我坐亨利的公车,去索菲娅那理发,在斯考特最喜欢的酒吧里喝酒

Not one of them ever recognized me.

他们谁都没认出我来

You've changed, Cori. I know that... No, you don't. No one does.

你变了很多,科妮。我知道... 你什么也不懂。没人能懂

I know it never goes away. That it's always there like a rock you carry in your pocket.

我知道这样的事很难忘记。就像口袋里装着无法摆脱的重石

Weighs you down, and it holds you back, keeps you in your past.

拖累着你,阻碍你前进的步伐,让你无法放下过去。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/517550.html