《国土安全》精讲 第一季 第4集 特工错失线索(在线收听

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军

launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...

对恐怖组织设施发起了一系列攻击

Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.

泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事

This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.

我们不容科威特遭受侵略

The USS Cole was attacked...

美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击...

This was an act of terrorism.

这是恐怖主义行动

It was a despicable and cowardly act.

这是可鄙懦弱的行动

The next song we're gonna play for you

下面为您演奏的

is one of the good ol' favorites.

是一首经典曲目

Until something stops him...

直到他受到了阻击...

I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.

我只想确保我们不再受到袭击

That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

该飞机撞向了世贸中心

We must, we will be vigilant...

我们必须,也将会提高警惕...

What the fuck are you doing?

你到底想干什么

God!

神啊

Fuck! I missed something once before.

操,过去我曾漏掉过线索

I won't... I can't let that happen again.

我不会... 不能让悲剧重演

It was ten years ago.

那是十年前的事了

Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.

很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要

An American prisoner of war has been turned.

一个美国战俘被策反了

Hello?

Jessica? It's me. Brody.

杰西卡,是我,布洛迪

We need eyes and ears on Brody from the minute

从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起就需要

he steps off that plane.

寸步不离地盯着他

Wait, there's no camera in the garage?

等等,车库没有摄像头吗

And now he's placing a bag containing

那他现在把一包不明物体

god knows what in our blind spot?!

放进了我们的盲区

Three days ago, we were about to tell your kids.

三天前我们还打算向孩子们公开恋情

He's my husband, Mike.

他是我的丈夫,麦克

I know this is hard,

我知道这不容易

but that's his job now-- to be a public figure.

但当个公众人物是他的职责

You know, Mom, it'd be a lot less funny if you weren't fucking

妈妈,如果你没和他的好朋友麦克上床

his good friend Mike.

也就没这么虚伪了

We need Brody in the public eye,

我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率

reminding America that this is far from over.

借此提醒民众们,恐怖分子依旧猖獗

How has the homecoming been?

回家的感觉如何

It's been great... for all of us.

对于全家来说,非常好

Five days ago, on Prince Farid's yacht,

五天前,在法里德王子的游艇上

the prince's majordomo

王子的管家

announces that the prince has a surprise visitor.

通知说王子有个不速之客

Abu Nazir.

阿布·纳齐尔

His Highness has a special favor to ask,

王子殿下有个特殊的请求

a job he wants you to do.

有件事想交给你做

She was DOA at Providence.

她在普罗维登斯已经死亡

Apparently, they had her wearing some crown jewel type necklace

很明显,她戴的那条皇冠之珠的项链

that's vanished.

也消失了

Maybe Abu Nazir really went on that boat

可能阿布·纳齐尔真的上了那艘船

to talk to someone in the prince's entourage.

在王子的随从中和某人谈了话

You're looking for a money transfer, right?

你想转移资金,是吗

Jewelry is the easiest way to move wealth.

珠宝是转移财富最简单的方法

Four hundred.

四百万

Where did the money go? Could be anywhere.

钱去了哪里,可能在任何地方

Congratulations.

恭喜

I hope you'll be happy here.

我希望你们在这里开心

For us, it's perfect.

对我们而言,这里很完美

Service A's today, Marine.

今天穿典礼套装,大兵

Shirt first.

先穿衬衣

Green pants.

绿色的裤子

Khaki tie.

卡其色领带

You left it on the back of the bathroom door.

你把它落在浴室门后面了

Hey, Jess, have you seen my tie?

杰西,你看见我的领带了吗

In the bathroom, behind the door.

在浴室的门后面

And smile for the cameras.

对镜头笑笑

What can I tell you that you don't already know?

我还能给你们讲些什么新鲜事呢

Not much.

不多

But here goes.

但我还是要讲

This is what I learned over there.

就是我所学到的东西

Friendly fire isn't.

别向战友开火

In an ambush, shoot for the knees.

伏击的时候,瞄准膝盖打

Never lie.

绝不撒谎

Never leave a man behind.

绝不丢下一个人

And if you pick it, it will not heal.

这种事上瘾,很难戒掉

Good luck in your deployment. Remember your training.

祝你们出征好运,别忘了训练内容

God bless you and God bless America.

上帝保佑你,上帝保佑美国

Look at him.

看看他

Ever since that Lawrence O'Donnell interview,

自从上了劳伦斯·奥唐奈的节目

it's been like this wherever he goes.

他不管去哪里都是这个样子

He's been blogged and tweeted about, offered book deals,

很多博客和微薄都转他,很多人想给他出书

been solicited by every national talk show.

各大访谈节目都邀请他

The vice president tells me you had a hand in convincing

副总统告诉我,你有办法

Sergeant Brody to go public with his story.

让布洛迪中士公开他的故事

The vice president didn't send his chief political operative

副总统没让他的首席公关

here to thank me for delivering Brody.

感谢我推出布洛迪

You're right.

你说得对

I came to find out how closely

我是来看看

the public image matches the man.

这人是否和电视机上一样

Now, for someone who's been through what he's been through,

对于经历了那些苦难的人来说

Sergeant Brody seems remarkably composed.

布洛迪中士真的太冷静了

Are you asking me if he's emotionally stable?

你是想问他的情绪是否稳定吧

Is he?

稳定吗

I'm not a psychiatrist.

我不是精神科大夫

But you ordered his psych evaluation in Germany,

但是你在德国替他安排了精神评估

which I'm sure you reviewed.

我肯定你记得吧

So, if we looked under the hood, what would we find?

如果我们追根究底,会发现什么

Well, we weren't exactly vetting him for national office.

对,我们没让他接受政府的审查

That is why you're here, isn't it?

所以你来了,是吧

In the most preliminary sense.

这是我的第一感觉

Then again, if his psychological profile checks out,

话说回去,如果他的精神没有问题

and his politics are correct, why not?

他的政治主张没问题,干嘛怕我们查呢

I sure know a lot of folks

我相信很多人

who would open their checkbooks to him right now.

都会马上为他打开钱包

Sorry to interrupt, sir, but Saul Berenson is outside.

抱歉打断你,先生,索尔·贝伦森在外面

Tell him I'll be right out.

告诉他我马上出来

I'm sorry, Ms. Gaines, but I need to take this.

抱歉盖恩斯女士,但我要去见这个人

My colleague has never learned how to take no for an answer.

我的同事还不懂得如何拒绝别人

The vice president remembers well your conversation

你和副总统关于局长职位的谈话

regarding directorship.

他记忆犹新

Any information you could give us

希望你能提供

on Sergeant Brody would be much appreciated.

布洛迪中士的信息,我们感激不尽

How much longer is he gonna be? He'll be right with you.

他还要多久,他马上就出来

Did you tell him I have an operational protocol for him

你没告诉他,我有一份行动规程

to sign off on? Sir, right now, he's in a meeting with...

要他签字吗,他正在跟...

Lizzie.

莉齐

Saul.

索尔

We'll see ourselves out.

不用送我了

Nice to meet you. Major.

很高兴见到你,少校

So, tell me what's so important that it couldn't wait.

什么事这么急

Abu Nazir, David, remember him?

还记得阿布·纳齐尔吗,大卫

Two horns, long tail, a strong scent of sulfur?

两只角,长尾巴,很浓重的硫磺味道

I think we found out how he's financing his attack.

我们已经知道他是怎么筹集资金发起袭击了

This is a photograph of the prince's chief aide,

这是王子的首席助理的照片

Latif Bin Walid,

拉提夫·宾·瓦利德

taken nine hours after Lynn Reed was killed.

琳妮·里德被害后九小时拍到的

And the necklace she was wearing

她佩戴的那条项链

that the police reported as stolen...

据警方报告已经失窃

we believe it was in this package.

我们觉得肯定在这个包里

You're saying that was the money transfer we've been looking for?

你是说,那就是我们在查的资金转移吗

It's a working theory.

合情合理

Hard to believe latif would park a half a million dollars

很难想象拉提夫会把50万美金随便放在

in some Laundromat.

自助洗衣店里

Not when that Laundromat's doubling as a hawala broker.

那个洗衣店很有可能是个地下钱庄

Hundreds of millions move

每天会有上亿的资金

through these informal networks every day.

通过这些非正规渠道进行转移

And because they're based on an honor code, there are no records,

由于他们的交易基于诚信承诺,没有书面记录

which makes financial transactions nearly impossible to track.

所以使得金融交易几乎无迹可寻

Yeah, but hawala systems are typically used to

但地下钱庄系统专门用于

transfer funds across borders,

跨境的国际资金转移

internationally, not as dead drops.

而非情报秘密传递点

What you're suggesting is pretty unorthodox, isn't it?

你的假设也太标新立异了吧

Abu Nazir is always unorthodox.

阿布·纳齐尔就是个标新立异的人

That's why he's still out there.

所以他才能一直逍遥法外

Our friends at the Bureau have ongoing surveillance

咱们调查局的朋友对市区里的

of the five known hawala operations in the metro area.

五次地下钱庄活动进行了持续监控

That's where we got this photo

我们从录像里截到了

of Latif at the Laundromat.

这张拉提夫去洗衣店的照片

Since then, 51 customers have come and gone.

从那开始,共有51名顾客出入

One of them may have the necklace or its cash equivalent.

其中一人可能拿走了项链或是等值的现金

One of them may have the money that Abu Nazir

那人手上可能有阿布·纳齐尔

is using to fund an attack on American soil.

为袭击美国领土而准备的资金

Why not just ask the guy who runs the place

为何不直接问店主

which one came for the necklace?

是谁拿走了项链

Same reason we're not extraditing Latif.

这和我们没有引渡拉提夫是一个道理

Arrests at this time would be of negative value.

现在进行逮捕只会有害无益

We don't want to spook Abu Nazir

在搞清阿布·纳齐尔

before we know how many others he's activated.

调用多少人手前,最好不要打草惊蛇

Lynn Reed was killed three weeks ago.

琳妮·里德是三周前遇害的

That means we're three weeks behind the bad guys.

也就是说,我们比罪犯落后了三周

Which is why we need to initiate an operation immediately.

所以我们要马上展开行动

Work up files on all these people.

给所有嫌疑人建档

Do it.

照做

All right, you heard him.

好的,都听到了吧

Let's start putting everybody through facial recognition,

咱们先给每个人做面部识别

cross-referencing with INS, DMV, every database we've got.

与移民局,车管局等数据库进行对照

And once that happens,

与此同时

we'll split into five two-person teams and run them down.

我们分成五个二人小组,对他们进行侦查

That means background checks, limited surveillance,

包括背景调查,受限监视

selective face time with family, friends, employers.

选择性地与其家人,朋友和雇员面谈

Okay, I gotta go.

好,我先走了

Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?

我能跟你说几句话吗

The FISA warrant expires tomorrow.

监视授权明天就要过期了

If you're asking me to try and extend it, don't.

想让我帮你延期的话,就别费口舌了

At least hear me out.

至少听我把话说完

I had to drag a skeleton from Judge Turner's closet

我拿特纳尔法官的丑事威胁他

to get you those four weeks in the first place.

才帮你争取到了四周的时间

I know what you did.

我知道你做了什么

And you still haven't produced a single lead connecting

结果你现在也没发现任何线索能证明

Sergeant Brody to this or any plot against America.

布洛迪中士与此事有关,或对美国有威胁

That doesn't mean I'm wrong.

那也不能说明我就是错的

It just means he may be laying low for a while.

他可能是暂时避避风头

Turned and trained, but a sleeper.

被策反并接受训练,但是个潜伏者

You're arguing against yourself, Carrie.

你的话自相矛盾,卡莉

We can't watch him indefinitely, and you know it.

咱们不可能永远监视他,你心里清楚

But, Saul... Listen to me.

但是索尔... 你听我说

Listen carefully.

仔细听好

This intelligence your asset gave up her life to acquire--

你的线人用生命换来了这条线索

do not squander it by continuing to invade

违反宪法,窥探布洛迪家的隐私

the constitutionally-protected privacy of the Brody family.

不如好好抓住这条线索

It's not an either/or proposition.

这不是个二选一的命题

The money we're tracking is connected to Brody.

咱们追踪的钱肯定和布洛迪有关

I just haven't found out how.

只是不知道具体有什么联系

If you're right, the money will eventually lead back to him.

如果你是对的,那笔钱最终会把他牵出来

But until then, you need to take down that surveillance.

但就目前来说,你不能再监视他了

First chance you get, you will remove the cameras and microphones

一有机会,你就得把摄像头和麦克风

from Sergeant Brody's house, and cover your tracks.

从布洛迪中士家里撤掉,并掩盖自己的行踪

Are we clear?

明白了吗

I'm just saying, they were a bunch of kids.

我只是说,他们还是群孩子

They're Marines, and they were looking at you like a rock star.

他们是陆战队员,而且把你当偶像看待

Not because I was a POW for eight years.

那不是因为我当了八年战俘

Because my face has been plastered all over TV

而是因为三周以来,我在各个电视台

for the last three weeks.

频繁露面

Whatever the reason,

不管是什么原因

your visit meant a lot to them, Brody.

你的到场对他们意义重大,布洛迪

Well, I'll take your word for it.

好吧,我相信你

Good. I'll see you tomorrow. All right.

很好,明天见,好吧

Hey, you hungry?

你饿吗

I think we have steaks on the grill tonight. Thanks, I'm good.

今晚我们家烤牛排吃,谢谢,我不去了

I'm just gonna grab something on the way home.

我在回家路上顺便买点吃就行

You sure you don't want to come in? Yeah.

真的不过来一起吃吗,不了

Why not?

为什么

Mikey, all I'm saying is, for the last two weeks,

麦克,我是想说,过去这两周

you've hardly come by once.

你从没迈进我家一步

I've been driving your ass around every day.

我每天都开车带着你到处跑

I figured you'd be sick of me by now.

我觉得你已经看够我这张脸了

See? That's exactly what I'm talking about.

瞧,我说的就是这个意思

Every time I invite you into the house,

我每次请你去我家

you make up some lame-ass excuse.

你都会编个二逼借口

If I didn't know any better, I'd...

我要是不知情的话

think you were avoiding us.

会觉得你是在故意躲着我们

Hey, I just figured...

我就是想...

I thought I'd give you some space.

我想给你留点私人空间

I mean, let you be alone with your family

让你和家里人单独相处

without me getting in the way.

不想碍你们的事

Well, I appreciate that, Mike.

谢谢你替我着想,麦克

You looking out for the family.

你一直在帮我照顾家里人

And for Jessica.

照顾杰西卡

Like you did while I was gone.

我不在的时候,你也是这么做的

You'd have done the same for me.

换做是你,也会帮我的

You know what?

话别说太早

I'm not sure I would have.

我不知道自己会不会那么热心

Ah, I'll see you tomorrow, Mike.

明天见,麦克

All right.

好的

What's so interesting?

有什么好看的

There, in the woods.

往那边树林里看

See the antlers?

看到鹿角了吗

It's an eight-point buck.

那是只八角公鹿

It's beautiful.

真美

Yeah, until he tramples those tulips you planted.

是啊,等它把你种的郁金香糟蹋了就不美了

How'd it go with the recruits?

给新兵们的演讲如何

Great. Good.

不错,那就好

Yeah.

When's dinner?

什么时候吃晚饭

Whenever you want.

你想什么时候都行

Okay, well, we need some more propane.

好,我再去拿点液化气

Don't worry, honey, probably just had a bad day.

别担心,亲爱的,他大概是今天过得不顺

Forget it, doesn't matter.

算了,没关系

Come on, let's go wash up.

走,洗手去

Are the kids asleep?

孩子们睡着了吗

Well, then, what are you waiting for?

那你还等什么呢

Yo, wild man.

喂,疯男人

Cut that shit out, you're gonna miss the war.

别磨叽了,你快赶不上打仗了

Come on, tuck in your shirt.

快,把上衣塞到裤子里

Dana-- she's waiting in the car.

是丹娜,她在车里等急了

Did you see the flowers?

你看到那些花了吗

I did. I told you.

看到了,我就说嘛

I'll put out some soap flakes.

我等着去撒点肥皂片

Soap flakes? Yeah,

肥皂片,对

the deer think they're smelling people.

闻到肥皂味,鹿会以为是人

If that doesn't work, we can build a fence.

不管用的话,咱们可以建一道栅栏

Build a fence--

建栅栏

there's an idea.

我有个主意

Maybe Mike could do it; He's pretty handy.

可以让麦克来,他手很巧

Carrie?

卡莉

Are you ready?

准备好了吗

Come on, we don't have all day.

赶紧的,时间紧迫

They're only gonna be in church for, like, an hour and a half.

他们只会在教堂待一个半小时左右

Rolling up this operation is a fucking mistake.

取消这项行动真他妈是个错误

You don't agree?

你不同意吗

It's not like we have a choice.

我们别无选择

Saul said that he would have my head on a stick

索尔说他会把我的头挂在杆子上

and parade it out in front of the inspector general.

然后展示给监察长看

Yeah, but what do you think?

但你的想法如何

I mean, you've been watching Brody as long as I have.

你我观察布洛迪的时间一样长

You must have an opinion. Look, we've been on him

你肯定有所想法,我们已经监视他

for a month and we've come up empty.

一个月了,但一无所获

W-What about Max? What does Max think?

那麦克斯呢,他怎么想

He thinks the wife is hot, okay?

他觉得老婆很性感

Come on.

走吧

All people that on Earth do dwell

普天之下,万民万族

Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice

都当向主,欢呼颂扬

Him serve with fear, his praise forth tell

敬畏事奉,虔诚颂赞

Come ye before Him and rejoice

到主面前,高声歌唱

The Lord ye know, is God indeed

普世当知,独一真神

Without our aid, He did us make

亲手创造,万物万人

We are His folk, He doth us feed

我们都是,上主群羊

And for His sheep He doth us take

主必看顾,提携,牧养

The Lord, ye know is God indeed

普世当知,独一真神

His mercy is for ever sure

恩主怜悯,亘古皆然

We are his folk, He doth us feed

我们都是,上主群羊

To Father, Son and Holy Ghost

齐声颂赞,父子圣灵

The God whom Heaven and Earth adore

我主慈爱,永远长存

From men and from the angel host

我主信实,亘古不变

Be praise and glory evermore

我主恩德,万世永恒

Amen.

阿门

I have been looking all over for you.

我到处在找你

Just a second.

就一会儿

We're done here, it's time to go.

都完事了,该走了

You ready?

搞定了吗

There's one camera left.

还剩最后一处摄像头

Thought I'd let you do the honors.

这份荣耀还是留给你吧

That was a beautiful service.

刚才的祷告仪式真不错

Yes, sir, it was.

是的,先生

Sergeant, this is Elizabeth Gaines.

中士,这是伊利莎白·盖恩斯

She is one of the vice president's closest advisors.

她是副总统最亲近的顾问

It's an honor to meet you, Sergeant Brody.

很荣幸见到你,布洛迪中士

This happened yesterday?

这是昨天发生的事吗

When I dropped him off.

就在我送他到你家的时候

What did he say exactly?

他到底是怎么说的

He asked why I haven't been coming around the house.

他问我为什么最近不去你家坐坐

I told him I didn't want to intrude.

我说我不想打扰你俩

Think Dana said something?

你觉得丹娜告密了吗

No. Well, maybe we should

不会,也许我们应该

just go ahead and tell him ourselves.

亲口把这件事告诉他

What we should have done is

在他刚回来时

tell him right away when he first got back.

我们应该就该坦白一切的

Now it's turned into this big lie.

现在却变成了弥天大谎

Your story has inspired a nation in need of inspiration.

你的经历鼓舞了急需鼓励的国家

Well, I'm not so sure about that.

这真是太抬举我了

I asked Major Foster to introduce us

我让福斯特少校介绍我们认识

because there's something I'd like to discuss with you.

因为我有些事想和你谈谈

May I take you to lunch next week?

下周我能请你共进午餐吗

Yes, ma'am.

好的,女士

Don't drive yourself crazy.

别太紧张了

I just think that

我只是觉得

maybe we should try to find a way for us all

也许我们应该找到一种方式

to be together again without feeling so damn awkward.

让大家在一起的时候,不至于如此尴尬

We're having some people over tomorrow night.

明晚我们请了一些客人

Good, good, I'll be there.

很好,很好,我会去的

We've barely spoken in three weeks.

这三周我们几乎都没说话

I'm kind of, kind of worried about you.

我有点,有点担心你

I'm fine.

我没事

Tell me.

告诉我吧

It's just...

只是...

he's so...

他很...

What?

什么

Nothing. Jessica, I want to know.

没什么,杰西卡,我想知道

Work permit expires at the end of November.

工作许可证在十一月底失效

Lives with two roommates in Tenleytown.

和两名室友合租,住在坦利镇

Single mother back in Jakarta.

在雅加达是单身母亲

So she's sending money home,

那她是在寄钱回家

which explains her visit to the hawala broker.

所以她才去找地下钱庄的代理人

Personal references all check out,

我调查了她所有个人关系

and I called up her supervisor at Exotech.

然后打电话给她在埃克斯科技公司的主管

Diligent, super bright,

说她勤奋刻苦,聪明绝顶

star of his I.T. Department.

是他信息技术部门的明星

All right, moving on.

好吧,继续

Where's Carrie?

卡莉人呢

Oh, she should be here soon.

她应该快到了

She said she was running late.

她说自己可能会迟到

She say why?

她说了原因吗

No, sir.

没有,长官

How well do you know her?

你对她了解多少

I like to think we're friends.

我希望我们是朋友

I understand she's a bit of a folk hero

我知道,对于你们这种分析师来说

to some of you analysts.

她算是个平民英雄

Well, we've all read the cables, sir,

长官,我们都读过那些电传

heard the stories.

听过她的经历

With you it's more than that, isn't it?

但你还另有所图,对吧

You want to do what she does.

你想像她一样

It's no secret I've put in for operations.

我一直在申请参加行动,这也不是什么秘密了

Three years in a row.

连续三年

You know, you don't look like a Galvez.

你看起来不像盖尔维斯镇出来的

I take after my mother, sir.

长官,我长得像母亲

She's Lebanese. And your father?

她是黎巴嫩人,你爸爸呢

Guatemalan.

危地马拉人

They met at the DMV.

他们在车管所相遇

My mom refused to take off her headscarf for the photo,

我母亲拒绝取下头巾拍照

my dad was the guy taking the pictures.

而我父亲就是拍照的人

America.

这就是美国啊

Yes, sir.

是啊,长官

Your file says you're fluent in Arabic.

你文件上写着,你精通阿拉伯语

And Spanish, sir.

还有西班牙语,长官

You know, there might be something opening up

在开罗站可能会有

in the Cairo station.

空缺的职位

My recommendation would carry weight... which

我的推荐是很有分量的,所以

brings us back to Carrie Mathison.

我俩又得聊到卡莉·麦吉森

I didn't put you with her by accident.

我不是随随便便就让你关注她的

I don't understand.

我不明白

During a debrief, Carrie mentions

在做简报时,卡莉突然提到

Abu Nazir's name out of the blue.

阿布·纳齐尔的名字

Three days later, one of her assets reports

三天后,她的一名线人报告

the first Nazir sighting in over seven years.

看到了纳齐尔,这是七年来的头一回

Maybe it's coincidence.

也许这是巧合

Or maybe there's something she's just not telling us.

也许是她对我们有所隐瞒

You want a taste of operations?

你想参加行动吗

Find out if she's running something on the side.

查出她在秘密筹划些什么吧

Sir...

长官

I'm not sure I-I'm comfortable with...

我不确定自己喜欢...

Spying?

做间谍吗

I'm making sure there are no loose cannons

我得保证我的手下里

rolling around on my deck,

没有不听将令的人

because if there are, I need to tie them down.

一旦出现这样的人,我必须限制他们的行动

Hey, Carrie.

嗨,卡莉

David, hi.

嗨,大卫

Sorry I'm late.

抱歉来晚了

What was that all about?

你俩谈什么了

Uh, he wanted to review the, uh, Jalbani file

他要重新审查一遍加尔巴尼的文件

before he cleared it.

才批准展开行动

So we're onto the next case.

咱们来看下一个案子

Raqim Faisel, Assistant Professor

这是拉齐姆·法赛尔

at Bryden University.

布莱登大学的助理教授

That woman you were talking to at church today...who is she?

今天在教堂跟你聊天的女人是谁

Oh, she works for the vice president.

她是副总统的手下

Works for him how?

干什么的

Some kind of advisor.

是他的顾问

What did she want?

她要干嘛

She wants to have lunch with me.

她约我一起吃午饭

Why?

为什么

No idea.

我不知道

I invited Mike over tomorrow night.

明晚家里的活动,我还邀请了麦克

He knows most of the people who are coming, so...

因为大多数客人他都认识,所以...

No. It's a great idea, Jess.

这样挺好的,杰西

The more the merrier.

人多了更热闹

Better go check on Chris,

我去看看克里斯

make sure he's doing his homework.

监督他写作业

Yeah?

What happened to you?

出什么事儿了

You just disappeared. I had some personal stuff to take care of.

你突然就不见了,有点私事要处理

Off campus? Yeah.

工作之外的事,对

Well, uh, okay, listen.

好吧,听着

I just, uh, finished running background on Faisel.

我刚刚查过费赛尔的经历

Listen to this.

然后发现

Three trips to Lahore in the last 18 months.

过去一年半时间里,他去了三次拉合尔

For what purpose?

什么目的

Unclear.

还不清楚

I put in a call to Pakistani intelligence.

我连线了巴基斯坦情报机关

Oh, I don't trust those fuckers.

我才不相信那群笨蛋

Make some appointments at the university,

和他所在的大学约个时间

find out what you can.

尽可能多地搜集他的资料

And tomorrow, you and I will spend

明天我们一起

some quality time with our professor.

好好跟一下这个助理教授

You know, it's customary to wait for someone to say,

通常你得听到里面的人说

"Come in" before you actually come in.

"请进"后才能推门进来

You didn't say anything to your father, did you?

你没有跟你爸爸说什么吧

About what?

说什么

No, I didn't.

我没跟他说

'Cause if you did...

如果你说漏了

Ma, I didn't say a word.

妈,我什么都没说

Jesus, it's like the Spanish Inquisition around here.

老天,我像是在宗教法庭受审

I believe you, okay?

我相信你

What are you doing, Ma?

妈你这是在干嘛

I'm sitting on your bed.

在你床上坐会儿

Well, yeah, I can see that.

这我知道

Is that a crime?

这算是犯罪吗

No, not exactly.

不算

What then?

那怎么了

Is something wrong?

出什么事了吗

No.

没有

Are you guys gonna get a divorce?

你们要离婚了吗

No.

没有

We're not getting divorced.

我们不会离婚的

'Cause if you are, I just

如果你们打算离婚

want you to know that I'm cool with it.

我没什么意见

I just think you guys should do whatever's best for you.

希望你们的选择对彼此都有好处

Dana,

丹娜

no one's getting a divorce, okay?

我们不会离婚的,明白吗

Okay.

明白

You should probably

这个你应该跟克里斯说

tell Chris that, 'cause he's, like, totally certain

他坚信你们要离婚

you and dad are gonna ruin his life or something.

觉得自己的生活要被毁了

Rumor or fact?

是绯闻还是确有此事

What, me and Estes?

你说我和埃斯蒂斯

Why are you so interested all of a sudden?

怎么突然对这个这么有兴趣

I don't know. I keep hearing you guys had a thing once.

也不是,一直听说你们有过一段感情

Is it any of your business?

这跟你有什么关系

We had a moment.

也就是一瞬间的感情

Misguided. Ancient history now.

是一个错误,陈年旧事了

What?

笑什么

I was on the wrong side of that bet.

我猜错了

Why? Does it seem so unlikely?

为什么,你觉得我们之间不可能

Kind of.

有点儿

Well, he was the smartest guy

他当年是中东站

in the Near East Division by a mile.

最聪明的男人,无人能及

It's not that. It's just,

不是说这个,我的意思是

I don't see a lot of love lost between you two.

我觉得你们之间不像有过什么遗失的感情

It didn't end well.

分手的时候很糟糕

Does it ever?

分手哪有好的

That's our guy.

就是他了

I thought you said he lived in Truxton Circle.

你说他住在塔克斯顿圈

He does.

是的

Not headed there now.

他没往那个方向去

Hello?

Where is he?

他在哪

It's after 4:00.

四点过了

He should be on his way here.

应该在回来的路上

Tell him the traffic's bad on the beltway.

告诉他环城高速上堵车

What did you say?

你说什么

He should use an alternate route.

让他走备用路线

Tell him now.

马上转告他

Guy hasn't broken the speed limit once.

他竟然一路都没有超速

Does that make him more or less suspicious?

这说明他更加可疑还是我们不该怀疑他

Makes him boring as shit.

说明他极度无趣

We tailed him all afternoon.

我们跟了他一下午

After class, he drove to a Moroccan restaurant

下课后,他开车去了一家摩洛哥餐厅

near the airport, where he dined alone.

就在机场附近,然后独自吃饭

Second team's outside his apartment now.

二组人员已经守在他的公寓外了

His briefcase looked full,

他的公文包里像是塞满了东西

so, my guess is, he's in for the night.

因而我猜他晚上会行动

What's he an assistant professor of?

他是什么课程的助理教授

Mechanical engineering. Tenure track.

机械工程,是长期聘用

Generally liked. Published,

他人缘不错,出过书

peer reviewed.

同行鉴定结果良好

Muslim?

是伊斯兰教徒吗

Yeah, but not a Koran thumper.

是,但并不传教

Worships at Kalid Muhammud.

崇拜哈立德·默罕默德

What about those three trips to Pakistan?

三次巴基斯坦之行有线索吗

Lecturing at the University of Lahore.

他是去给拉合尔大学作报告

It all checks out.

都没什么问题

He was delivering a series of papers

他当时讲的是

on alternative energy applications.

关于新能源应用方面的内容

All right. Then see what second team comes up with tonight.

好吧,等二组今晚的消息

If nothing, move on.

没有新线索的话,就不查他了

Hey, uh, whose birthday is it again?

刚才说今天是谁生日来着

I think it's Mitchell's.

米切尔的

I'm gonna go buy him a drink.

我去请他喝杯酒

Sure. How about you? You want another?

去吧,你呢,再来一杯吗

Uh, no. I should go.

不用了,我该回去了

Stay and visit.

别走,跟我聊聊

Visit?

聊聊

Why not?

不行吗

Why are you being nice to me?

怎么一下子友善起来了

Do I need a reason?

需要理由吗

Not unless you want me to believe a word you're saying.

除非你要我相信你的话

All right.

好吧

Okay.

It occurs to me that I've been holding on to the idea

我想说一直以来我都想

of being angry at you,

生你的气

rather than actually being angry at you.

而从来没有真正的生你气

Just so we're clear, are we talking about Baghdad,

先说清楚,是说巴格达的事呢

or what happened pre-Baghdad?

还是巴格达之前的事

Both.

都有

Did you just get diagnosed with cancer,

大卫,你是刚被诊断出癌症

or something, David?

还是怎么了

You see? It's a habit for you, too.

看吧,你也习惯成自然了

Neither of us can get past it.

你我都过不去那个坎

Past what exactly?

到底什么坎

Our

我们

period of distrusting each other.

彼此不信任的时期

Well, that could have been pretty much any time, couldn't it?

我们不是一直都这样吗

I don't know about that.

我也不清楚

Well, if I never said it, I'll say it now.

如果没说过的话,我现在补上

I'm sorry, David.

大卫,对不起

Just so I'm clear,

先说清楚

are we talking about Baghdad, or what happened pre-Baghdad?

是说巴格达的事呢,还是巴格达之前的事

Both.

都有

Both. But mostly pre.

都有,不过主要是之前的事

I can't believe I chased you up to New York like that.

真不敢相信我就那样追你追到纽约来了

No, I never should have left in the first place.

不,我不该离开在先

You deserved an explanation.

我应该给你个解释的机会

I don't know. I might have run away from me, too.

我也不知道,换做是我,八成也会跑的

If I had known your marriage would break up, David...

大卫,如果早知道会拆散你们...

No, no.

没事

The truth is, it was probably over anyway.

反正也快到头了

How is Victoria?

维多利亚怎么样了

Remarried.

再婚了

To a nice Jewish guy

嫁了一个从劳德代尔堡来的犹太医生

from Fort Lauderdale, a doctor.

人挺不错的

She and the kids converted last year.

她和孩子们去年也改了信仰

You're kidding me? Victoria?

没开玩笑吧,维多利亚

Mazel tov.

恭喜(犹太人惯用语言)

So, how's it been?

过得还好吗

It's been tough, I won't lie.

很艰难,不骗你

Well, at least he's home.

至少他回来了

Joanie's husband is still over there,

乔安娜的丈夫还在前线呢

and she only gets to talk to him once a month

只有在他回营部的时候

on the SAT-phone when he's back at battalion.

才能和乔安娜通卫星电话,每月一次

How's the sex?

性生活如意吗

I know.

我懂

It's awful, right?

很糟糕吧

More like nonexistent.

几乎没有

Denis couldn't get it up for almost a year.

丹尼斯将近一年不能勃起

Really?

真的吗

Oh, yeah. What about drugs, like Viagra, or whatever?

真的,没吃药吗,伟哥之类的

No, the problem wasn't between his legs. It's up...

没,问题不在胯下,而在这

Have I ever been with an impotent man?

我有没有睡过阳痿男呢

I don't think so.

好像没有

Well, you haven't lived.

那你白活了

Oh, uh, looks like they might be, uh...

看来他们都...

Oh, there she is.

她在那儿

Hey, Jess. Hi.

杰西,嗨

This is Demmie. Demmie, Jessica.

这是黛米,黛米,杰西卡

Jessica, Demmie.

杰西卡,这是黛米

Debbie, nice to meet you.

黛比,见到你很高兴

It's Demmie with two M's.

是黛米, 2个M

Demmie.

黛米

Come in. Let me get you guys something to drink.

快进来,我给你们弄点喝的

Where'd you find her?

从哪找的女伴啊

It was short notice, all right?

是你通知的太仓促了好吧

So, where's Brody at anyway?

布洛迪人呢

I don't know. I haven't seen him for a little while.

不知道,我有一会没见他人了

I have no idea where he is.

不知道他去哪了

Want me to find him?

要我去找他吗

That would be great. Thanks.

那太好了,谢谢

I'll be right back.

我去去就回

Brody?

布洛迪

Brody?

布洛迪

So when are you going back to work full-time?

你什么时候回去上班

This week, I think. That'll be good.

我想这周吧,不错

Get you out of the house a little more. Are you hungry?

不用整天窝在家里,你饿了吗

I am starving...

我饿死了

Brody?!

布洛迪

Brody?!

布洛迪

What's going on? Is everybody all right?

怎么回事,你们没事吧

Looks like the soap flakes didn't really work, Jess.

看来肥皂片不管用啊,杰西

I killed the deer.

我就把鹿打死了

Give me the gun, Brody.

布洛迪,把枪给我

Back off, Mike.

麦克,退后

Mom!

妈妈

Go back inside, Chris.

克里斯,回屋去

Everything's gonna be fine.

不会有事的

Come on, Chris, let's go inside.

走吧,克里斯,我们回去

It's gonna be okay.

会没事的

You know what, Mike, i can handle this.

知道吗,麦克,这里我能处理

Can you please just tell everybody to go home.

让大家回家去吧

No, I'm not leaving you alone.

不,我不会把你一个人丢在这的

Just go, please.

走吧,求你了

Do what she says, Mike.

麦克,照她说的做

Make sure Chris stays inside.

让克里斯好好在屋里待着

I don't want him coming back out here.

别让他出来了

Chris? Why? What's the problem?

克里斯,为什么不让他出来

What do you think I'm gonna do?

你觉得我能怎么样

I don't think you're gonna do anything.

我不觉得你能怎样

All right.

好吧

I'm gonna go get a shovel,

我去拿铲子

clean up this beast before the flies get to it.

趁这畜生还没招苍蝇,赶紧处理掉

God damn it! Don't walk away from me, Brody.

该死,布洛迪,别躲着我

He was eating all your flowers, for Christ's sake.

老天,它把你的花都吃了

What's the big deal?

杀了它有什么大不了的

You fired a weapon!

你刚才可是开枪了

In front of our friends, in front of our son!

当着我们朋友和儿子的面

You want to believe that's normal, go right ahead.

你要觉得这样也算正常,那就去吧

There's nothing wrong with me. Is that right?

我很正常,是吗

You barely sleep, you turn your back on your friends,

你不睡觉,冷落朋友

you scare your children.

吓唬孩子

I mean, you won't even...

还有,你甚至不

What? Say it.

什么,说啊

You can't even fuck your wife!

你甚至不能上你老婆

We need help, Brody.

布洛迪,我们需要帮助

I see what this is.

我懂了

Time for me to get my head shrunk, go to psych services?

你要我找心理医生接受治疗

I don't give a shit who you talk to,

我不管你去找谁

as long as you talk to somebody.

只要你对人倾诉就行

What if I say no?

如果我拒绝呢

Then I can't do this anymore.

那我不想再这样过下去了

There's no point in imagining the worst.

没必要把事情想得这么糟

I'm not imagining.

这不是瞎想

They followed me to this house.

他们跟踪我到了这座房子

They followed you past this house.

他们跟踪你路过了这座房子

Darling, I promise, no one knows we're living here.

亲爱的,我保证没人知道我们住在这

How can you be so sure?

你怎么这么肯定

Because if they did,

因为如果他们知道了

they'd be tearing apart the living room,

一定会把卧室翻个底朝天

not driving by outside.

而不是从门前开了过去

No.

不一定

I still think we should leave.

我还是觉得我们该搬走

Our instructions were to sit tight.

上面来的指令要我们按兵不动

In the meantime, we owe it to ourselves not to panic.

同时,我们自己不能乱了阵脚

You have a class to teach.

你还要上课呢

In less than an hour.

还有不到一小时时间

It's important that you do exactly what you always do.

演好你自己很重要

Go to work.

去上班吧

Hiyati.

海亚提

We knew this would not be easy.

我们都知道这并不容易

Who's next?

下一个是谁

Sheik Eyad Hassoun.

伊雅德·哈索恩酋长

He's a groundsman for the Islamic House on Constitution Avenue.

他在宪法大道的一座伊斯兰房子里当管理员

Any red flags?

有什么危险信号吗

It depends. On what?

看情况了,看什么

What you consider a red flag.

看你对危险信号的定义了

He was arrested 12 years ago for refusing to leave

十二年前,他因拒绝离开非法集会

an unpermitted rally.

被捕

What was he protesting?

当时他在抗议什么呢

The presence of U.S. Troops in Saudi Arabia.

抗议美军驻扎沙特阿拉伯

All right, start with his immigration status.

好的,从他的移民身份查起

I'll be right back.

我马上回来

Any luck? Not yet.

有什么线索吗,还没有

Keep laboring in the vineyards. Something will turn up.

继续查,肯定能查到的

What I wouldn't give right now

现在我是什么都不会放过

for a little retail intelligence.

哪怕一丁点线索

Disenchanted Imam,

不再着迷的伊玛目

an Islamist kid halfway to the bomb belt.

一个差点被炸弹炸死的伊斯兰孩子

A live source.

活生生的情报源啊

That would be nice.

不错嘛

Anything else on your Christmas list?

还有什么圣诞愿望吗

Yeah.

Let me put Virgil and Max back on Brody.

让维吉尔和麦克斯继续监视布洛迪

But this time, we leave no footprint.

这次,我们不会留任何痕迹

Just a light tail, two 12-hour shifts. No.

就两个人暗中跟踪, 12小时轮班,不行

But we're following all these other targets.

但我们也有跟踪其他目标

In case you hadn't noticed,

看来你还没意识到

there's a lot of political heat on the good sergeant.

这位好中士已经是政治焦点了

Now more than ever, we need to keep our distance.

从今往后,我们最好远离他

I know it's hard.

我知道这不容易

I can't help but feel I'm missing something.

我总觉得露了点什么

You're missing him.

你想他了

When you're on somebody all the time, it's like that.

当你监视一个人久了,就会有这种感觉

You know that as well as anybody.

大家都知道

He's in your rearview now, Carrie.

他已经过去式了,卡莉

You're moving in another direction.

你得继续向前看了

Understood?

明白吗

Yeah.

Are you all right?

你没事吧

Yeah.

没事

Just watching the storm.

在看暴风雨而已

Oh, yeah?

是吗

Is it coming or going?

是要下还是要停啊

Hard to tell.

这不好说

Coming, I think.

我猜要下了

You want to join me?

要一起看吗

I was just getting ready to go.

我正准备出去

There's a, uh...

今晚教堂...

There's a veteran' support group meeting at the church tonight.

今晚教堂有个老兵互助会

Okay.

好吧

Thought I'd...

我想

Thought I'd drop in and just try it out.

我想顺路去看看

Okay.

去吧

Thank you.

谢谢

Yeah, don't thank me yet.

先别谢我

I don't think I'm gonna be able to stomach it

我可不认为自己能在那里待

for more than about five minutes.

五分钟以上

Well, let's get you an umbrella, just in case.

我去给你找把伞,以防万一

Stay away from the milk.

别加奶

Spoiled.

变质了

Thanks.

谢谢

Oh, I'm sorry.

不好意思

Hey, no worries. No worries.

没事,没事

Hey, I know you.

我记得你

You were in the debrief at... Please.

你听过我的汇报,拜托

What?

怎么了

It's just, I'm... I... I'm not supposed to be here.

我,我不该出现在这里

Why not?

为什么呢

Okay, seats everybody. Time to begin.

好了,各位就坐吧,要开始了

Hey, wait.

等等

Hey, wait.

等一下

Wait!

等一下

Look, I'm sorry.

听着,不好意思

I really had no idea you were in this group.

我真的不知道你参加了这个组织

I'm not. It's my first time.

没有,我第一次参加

Well, then, I'll leave you to it. Hey, hold on.

好吧,那就不打扰你了,等一下

Hold on a second.

稍等一下

What you say your name was again?

你叫什么来着

Carrie. Carrie Mathison.

卡莉,卡莉·麦吉森

Look, I don't understand. It's, uh... it's...

我不明白

What's the problem?

有什么问题吗

It's totally fine with me if you want to stay.

如果你想留下来,我完全不介意

No, it's not that. It's just, uh...

不,不是那回事,只是

No one in there can know what I do for a living.

不能让他们知道我是干什么的

I'm still an active intelligence officer.

我还是在职的情报人员

Your secret's safe with me.

我会为你保密的

Besides, I'm better at spilling my guts to total strangers anyway.

还有,我更擅长对陌生人吐露真情

I hardly ever go to the same meeting twice.

同一个聚会我几乎不去第二次

Sounds complicated.

听起来很复杂啊

You all right?

你没事吧

Are you?

你呢

Anyway, you should go back in. They're getting started.

总之,你该回去了,他们要开始了

Hey, look, I'm not going back in if it means you can't go in.

如果你不去,那我也不回去了

Please, really, that's...

拜托,真的,这...

That's not necessary.

没这必要啊

Or maybe we could hold our own private meeting out here?

或者我们俩可以在这开个私人会议

How's that sound?

怎么样

It's tempting.

很吸引人

Right?

是吗

Can I ask you a question?

能问你一个问题吗

Sure.

当然

Where was it you said you served again? Baghdad?

你说以前在哪工作,巴格达吗

Yeah.

没错

How come it's so hard to talk about

为什么和没去过那里的人

with people who weren't there?

谈话会这么困难呢

I have a better question.

我有一个更好的问题

How come it's so hard to talk with anyone

为什么和没去过那里的人

who wasn't there about anything at all?

谈什么都这么困难呢

Okay, now I really am going.

好了,我真的该走了

Don't leave me like this.

别这样丢下我啊

All alone... in the rain!

独自一人,在这里淋雨

You'll be fine.

你不会有事的

Nobody expects you to say anything

第二第三次聚会之前

till the second or third meeting anyway.

没人会指望你说话的

Well, that's assuming I get to the second or third meeting.

那也要我去参加第二次第三次聚会啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/517932.html