《国土安全》精讲 第五季 第12集 成功消除恐怖袭击的威胁(在线收听

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要

Numan, it's me.

努曼,是我

Were you able to get the documents back,

你能拿回那些文件吗

download them off Carrie's laptop like you said? Yep.

像你说的那样从卡莉的电脑里下载下来,可以

If I'm not allowed to speak to faisal Marwan immediately,

如果不让我立即与费萨尔·马尔万对话

I will release the remaining classified documents

我就会公开我手中剩下的1360份

in my possession.

机密文件

He's in a coma for a reason.

他昏迷是有原因的

He may have vital information.

他可能掌握了重要信息

Is there a procedure for waking him up?

有什么方法能让他清醒过来吗

What are the risks?

有何风险

Massive seizure, cerebral hemorrhage, death.

严重癫痫,脑出血,死亡

Tell me what the target is.

告诉我袭击目标是什么

Tell me where the attack Is going to happen.

告诉我袭击的地点是哪里

Keep him awake, colonel.

让他保持清醒

Stand back, please. Sir, please.

退后,长官,请退后

The Kremlin can't seriously want this attack to go forward.

克里姆林宫肯定不会希望袭击继续

They do. And you will see to it that it does.

恰恰相反,而且你还要确保它继续下去

What's the target?

目标是哪里

No! Last chance.

不,最后问你一次

Hauptbahnhof station, the 5:15 to Potsdam. Please.

中央车站五点一刻去波茨坦的那趟,别杀我

No!

Oh, fuck!

操了

The attack, it's BER.

袭击目标,是柏林机场

The airport?

机场吗

Bibi hamed has a cousin, Qasim.

毕比·哈米德有个表亲叫卡西姆

Guy was obsessed with hauptbahnhof.

这个人对中央车站很感兴趣

Train station.

火车站

5:00 is rush hour. It's the perfect time to hit the subway.

五点是繁忙时段,是袭击地铁的最佳时间

That's good, Carrie, except BER is the target.

非常好,卡莉,但机场才是袭击目标

Are you sure it's the airport, Saul?

你确定袭击目标是机场吗,索尔

Did he mention a specific area within the airport?

他有没有提到机场内某个特别地点

I think I would've said, Saul.

如果有我会说的,索尔

Somebody just jumped down onto the tracks

有人跳下铁轨

and went into the tunnel.

跑进隧道了

Woman with the gunshot wound. Where'd she go?

受枪伤的那个女人,她去哪了

I'm an American intelligence officer.

我是一名美国情报人员

Do you speak English?

你会说英语吗

The Federal Police are on their way.

联邦警察正赶过来

Is it here?

在这里吗

Is the weapon here?

毒气在这里吗

What's the plan, Qasim?

计划是什么,卡西姆

How do you know my name?

你怎么知道我的名字

Dr. Hussein told me.

侯赛因医生告诉我的

You should go.

你快走吧

I didn't lock the gate. You should go now.

我没锁大门,你最好现在就走

Where's the weapon, Qasim?

毒气在哪里,卡西姆

It's clear you're having second thoughts. Tell me.

你显然迟疑了,告诉我吧

Where is it?

在哪里

With Bibi.

在毕比那里

Deeper in the tunnel.

在隧道深处

The plan is to disperse the gas in front of an oncoming train.

计划是在迎面驶来的列车前面释放毒气

When? The next train.

什么时候,下趟列车

That's in four minutes.

也就是四分钟之后

I need to see.

我要看看才行

Does he have a gun?

他有枪吗

I think so, yes.

应该有

Okay, you're gonna need to do it then.

好,那这事就交给你了

Do what? Stop him.

什么事,阻止他

I won't be able to get close enough

还不等我靠得足够近

without him seeing me first and triggering the weapon.

他就会看到我,并且释放毒气

Here. Take my gun.

给,拿着我的枪

Take my gun, put it under your shirt,

拿着我的枪,藏在衬衫下面

and don't use it until you're right in his face.

等你跟他面对面之后再开枪

I can't.

我做不到

There's no other way.

没有其他办法了

I mean, I can't kill him-- he's my cousin.

我是说,我不能杀他,他是我表亲

There are hundreds of people on the platform back there,

有数百人在月台上站着

thousands in the station.

车站里有上千人

That train will push the gas everywhere.

列车会把毒气冲得到处都是

All I can do is try to talk him out of it.

我唯一能做的就是劝他罢手

What? Talk him out of it? How is that gonna work?

什么,劝他罢手,这怎么可能

Allah will help me find the words.

真主阿拉会帮我措辞

Okay, then go, go. Go now.

好吧,那你赶紧去吧

Bibi!

毕比

Bibi!

毕比

Bibi! Qasim?

毕比,卡西姆吗

Qasim. Qasim.

卡西姆,卡西姆

It's over.

没事了

It's over. You stopped him.

都结束了,你阻止了他

Easy.

放松

Easy. Help is on the way.

放松点,救援快到了

That was you, too, wasn't it?

那次也是你吧

Who saved my friend,

救我朋友那个

Who gave him the atropine.

是你给的他阿托品

Thank you.

谢谢你

Inna lilah wa-inna ileihe la rajiu'n.

我们来自真主,终将归于真主

Carrie!

卡莉

Thank god.

谢天谢地

You okay?

你没事吧

No, not really.

怎么能没事

What happened in there?

下面怎么回事

It wasn't me, Saul.

不是我,索尔

It was Qasim.

是卡西姆

A lot of people would be dead right now

要不是他挺身而出

if it wasn't for him.

很多人都毒死了

Including me.

包括我

No, no, no, I'll be okay.

没事,我没事的

I'll be okay.

我会没事的

What about the others, the rest of the terror group?

其他人呢,恐怖分子余党

Federal police have dropped a net on the city.

警方已经全城布控

And Allison?

艾莉森呢

What about her?

她怎么了

Well, I'm figuring she's the one

十有八九是她

who sent us in the wrong direction.

把我们引向错误方向吧

Yeah.

Tell me she is in custody.

她已经被逮捕了吧

Not yet.

还没有

She had a head start.

她有先手

I want to go home now.

我想回家了

I'll get somebody to drive you.

我找人送你

Thank you.

谢谢

Jonas?

乔纳斯

You home?

你在家吗

Give us the room, gentlemen.

先生们,请回避

This charade is over.

谜题解开了

And I'm your self-appointed confessor.

我主动过来听你做忏悔

Okay.

好吧

How old are you now, Ivan?

你多大年纪了,伊万

50?

五十

Two. 52.

有二,五十二

So...

这么说

she was your life's work.

她是你一生的杰作

Mind me asking whose idea it was for her to come on to me?

介意我问问让她搞我是谁的主意吗

On second thought, don't answer that.

算了,别回答了

I'd rather not know.

我不知道更好

I guess the boys didn't tell you?

估计我的手下还没跟你说吧

Tell me what?

说什么

Chemical attack at Hauptbahnhof's been thwarted.

中央车站的化武袭击歇菜了

Two terrorists dead,

恐怖分子挂了两个

Rest on the run,

其余在逃

Your girlfriend in the wind.

你女友也不见了

Sorry, I-I...

抱歉,我...

Now you've lost me.

我没听懂

I'll make it simple.

我简单说吧

Allison was ordered by your bosses

艾莉森是奉了你老板的命令

to let the attack go forward.

要让袭击发生的

She tried, she failed.

她尽力了,但失败了

She's since disappeared.

然后她就消失了

Well...

好吧

If you're telling the truth,

如果你说的是真话

She has been, uh, busy.

那她一直很忙啊

If I'm telling the truth, you're burned, my friend.

如果我说的是真话,你就完了,朋友

You're left holding the bag.

你被撇下独自顶包了

How do you figure?

你怎么知道的

Allison on her way back to Moscow

艾莉森将逃回莫斯科

means you're no defector.

说明你不是叛徒

Means she's the Russian agent we've been saying all along.

也说明她就是我们一直在说的俄罗斯特工

If you're telling the truth.

前提是你说的是真话

I'm good.

我的确很在行

But I'm not that good.

但也没那么在行

A story with so many moving parts

一个有这么多细节的故事

would've taken weeks to dream up.

得花几个星期才能编出来

You know I'm right.

你知道我是对的

Say...

就算...

Let's say I do believe you.

就算我相信你吧

What do you want?

你想要什么

I want her back. I want her punished.

我要她回来,我要她受到惩罚

And what makes you think I even know where she is

你凭什么觉得我知道她在哪

or how they're gonna get her out of the country?

或者知道他们要怎么把她弄出国呢

'cause if she were my agent, I'd know.

因为如果她是我的人,我就会知道

'cause I'd know everything about her.

我一定会了解她的一切

Down to the very last detail.

包括最隐秘的细节

When to scold, when to forgive.

何时该责骂,何时该原谅

When to laugh at her jokes.

何时该迎合她的笑话

Except she's the one running me.

可惜我才是被她玩弄的人

Ivan.

伊万

I say this respectfully.

我接下来的话是带着敬意的

One professional to another.

是两名专业人士间的对话

You're playing a bad hand.

你现在手气不好

I understand you were a ski racer.

我知道你以前是滑雪运动员

Downhill?

滑速降的吗

Giant slalom was my event. Why?

大型障碍滑雪,怎么了

How does resettlement in Jackson Hole, Wyoming sound?

在俄怀明州的杰克逊霍尔重新开始如何

Witness protection,

给你提供证人保护

A sizable living expense.

还有笔可观的生活费

I'd miss the alps.

我会怀念阿尔卑斯山的

You'll miss 'em either way.

反正你不接受也去不了了

And there's no family in the picture, is there?

而且你也没有家人,对吧

Not a wife or children?

妻子和孩子都没有吗

So you've devoted your entire life

这么说你把整个人生

to an institution that's now turning its back on you.

都献给了一个卸磨杀驴的机构

The last illusion

一个没有幻想的男人

of the illusionless man.

最后的幻想

What?

怎么了

What's so amusing?

什么这么好笑

Nothing, nothing.

没什么,没什么

It's a good pitch you're making.

你的话句句击中要害

I'm... I'm admiring it.

我很欣赏

I was gonna tell you it's not for nothing.

我本想说你的努力没有白费

No? No.

没有吗,没有

You came this close to painting a masterpiece.

你还差一点就能完成一幅杰作了

This close.

就差一点

And not many people can say that.

没多少人能这么说

But I won't be making you another offer

但像我开出的这种条件

like this anytime soon.

短期内不会再有了

I'm being generous,

我对你很慷慨

Because you have something I want very much.

是因为你有我非常想要的东西

Take it or leave it.

要么接受要么就算了

Very well.

好吧

It's a shame, though.

挺可惜的

I would've enjoyed talking to you again.

我本会很享受再次跟你聊天的

It was my idea.

是我的主意

You were an easy target, Saul.

你是个很容易拿下的目标,索尔

Middle-aged,

人到中年

Recently divorced.

刚离婚不久

I knew if you were sleeping with her,

我知道如果你跟她搞上了

You wouldn't see other things so clearly.

肯定会对其他事情看不太清楚

Where is she, then, Ivan?

那么她在哪呢,伊万

How are they planning on getting her out of Germany?

他们打算怎么把她弄出德国

Ah, our guest.

我们的客人来了啊

And my patient.

也是我的病人

Come, this way.

来,这边请

Did they give you something for the pain?

他们给你止痛药了吗

Yes, but it's wearing off.

给了,但是药效退了

Please, have a seat.

请坐

I am Dr. Rudolf.

我是鲁道夫医生

And I'm going to take care of you, okay?

之后由我负责治疗你

How long am I staying here?

我要在这待多久

As long as it takes for...

直到...

things to calm down out there.

外面事态稳定下来

Okay.

好吧

Until then,

在那之前

I've been told to give you the first-class treatment.

有人要求我给你最好的治疗

Yeah, you must be very important.

你一定是位非常重要的人物

Who are you,

你是谁

Putin's long-lost sister?

普京失散多年的妹妹吗

I am important. So fuck up my shoulder

我确实挺重要的,所以你要是没治好我肩膀

and I'll see to it you never practice medicine again.

我向你保证,你以后也不用当医生了

Okay.

好的

Laura, the BND's here with a warrant for your arrest.

劳拉,联情局带着你的逮捕令过来了

What? Come on, let's get out the back way.

什么,快,我们从后门出去

Wait.

等等

What the hell are you doing?

你搞什么

There's no time for that.

没时间收拾东西了

My air-gapped computer's in there.

我那台没连过网的电脑在里面

Laura Sutton, you are under arrest for violating

劳拉·萨顿,你因违反《外国居留法案》

the Foreign Residency Act. Take her into custody.

被逮捕,逮捕她

Don't worry, I'll try to call Jonas.

别担心,我会设法联络乔纳斯

Oh, call all the lawyers you want.

把你想找的律师都找一遍

I know you. You're Anders Larsen.

我认识你,你是安德斯·拉尔森

Sellout. Piece of shit hacker.

叛徒,黑客渣

I don't have them. The documents aren't here.

我没有文件,文件不在这里

This won't hold up.

抓我于事无补

Doesn't have to.

没必要

You've officially overstayed your welcome in Germany.

已经正式确定你属于逾期逗留德国

We're sending you back to your good friends at the FBI.

我们会将你送回你联调局里的好朋友那边

Carrie.

卡莉

Carrie.

卡莉

How long have I been asleep?

我睡了多久

I don't know.

不知道

Just got back from the BND.

我刚从德国联情局回来

They've got Laura and they won't let me see her.

他们抓了劳拉,还不让我见她

It's fucked.

真是操蛋

I didn't know where else to go.

我不知道还有哪里可以去

You heard about the attack?

你听说了那场袭击了吗

Nothing happened, right?

什么事都没发生,对吗

It's over. Yeah, they got the guys.

结束了,对,他们抓到犯人了

There was a big shootout

在普伦茨劳贝格的一间房子里

at a house in Prenzlauer Berg.

发生了一场激烈的交火

It's good to see you.

很高兴能见到你

Feels like it's been forever.

感觉像是过了几个世纪

Yeah, it does.

确实

Come here.

Take off your shirt.

衬衫脱了

Oh, wait. Wait. Wait. What happened to your hand?

等等,等等,你的手怎么了

Nothing.

没事

Eine hamster liebesgeschihte.

《一只仓鼠的爱情故事》(德语)

Liebesgeschichte.

爱情故事(德语)

A hamster love story.

一只仓鼠的爱情故事

But she never cared for that one. Here.

但是她不喜欢看那本,给

This is it.

是这本

Toff-toff der blaue trecker.

《爱打扮的蓝色拖拉机》(德语)

But you have to do all the sounds.

不过你得模仿所有的声音

The tractor sputtering, the ducks quacking.

拖拉机噼里啪啦的声音,鸭子嘎嘎叫的声音

Oh, thankfully, "Quack" is the same in English as in German.

幸好英语里鸭叫声的发音和德语一样

Lucky for you.

运气不错

Mm-hmm. Lucky for me.

我是运气不错

I wanted to take some of Franny's books back with me.

我想带一些弗兰妮的书走

The danger's over then?

那已经没有危险了

You're safe from what you've been running from?

你已经摆脱追杀你的人了

Yes, I'm safe.

是的,我安全了

We're safe.

我们安全了

You want to tell me what happened today?

你想告诉我今天发生了什么吗

It's all over the-the Internet.

网上到处都是

A mysterious blonde woman

有关中央火车站隧道

in the Hauptbahnhof tunnels with a gun.

持枪金发女子的消息

You?

是你吗

Me.

是我

Nice shirt.

衣服不错

Take it. It's yours.

留着吧,归你了

It'll make me happy knowing you're wearing it.

你穿着它我会很开心的

So that's it?

所以就这样了吗

We're just... we're just gonna say good-bye

我们就...就这样说再见了

like none of this ever happened?

就像一切都没生过一样

It happened.

发生过

I was happy here.

我在这儿很快乐

Franny was happy. I think you were, too.

弗兰妮也很快乐,我以为你也很快乐

Yeah, I was.

我曾经很快乐

So why can't we just pick up where we left off?

那为什么我们不能继续下去呢

Would that be so hard?

有那么困难吗

Come here, sit back down. No.

过来,坐下,不

I don't... I don't want to sit down.

我...我不想坐下

No, I-I want another chance. I think we could do better this time

不,我想再试一次,这次我们会做得更好

Look, I'm sorry.

听着,我很抱歉

You're sorry?

你很抱歉

This is not easy for me, either.

我也不好受

I love you guys. I really do.

我爱你们,真的

Then don't break up with us.

那就不要和我们分开啊

Let's just put everything back the way it was.

让我们回到之前那样啊

Maybe you can't put things back, eh?

或许你已无法回到从前那样了

They won't go back. You don't know that.

回不去了,你怎么知道

You don't know that until we've tried.

都没试过你怎么知道回不去了

I can't unhear things I've heard,

我无法对我所闻所见之事

unsee things I've seen. I'm sorry.

视而不见听而不闻,抱歉

Stop saying that.

别说了

Stop saying that you're sorry. Look, look...

别再说你很抱歉,听着...

I don't want to go through life always worried

我不想再过那种时刻担心

about what's around the next corner.

下一刻会发生什么的日子

And I don't want my kids to, either.

我也不想让我的孩子经历这些

Your kids? Yeah.

你的孩子,没错

What happened to Steffan can never happen again.

发生在斯蒂凡身上的事不能重演

It won't. You can't promise me that.

不会的,你没法保证

Jonas... Carrie, I'm doing us both a favor.

乔纳斯... 卡莉,这对我们都好

Can't you see?

你难道还没懂吗

It will never work is what I'm saying.

永远不会有好结果的,这就是我想说的

It was a crazy idea to begin with.

这本来就很疯狂

Oh, so now I'm crazy?

所以我现在是疯了呗

I didn't say that. I'm not crazy, Jonas.

我没那么说,我没疯,乔纳斯

No. I went off my meds for a reason.

不是那意思,我停药是有原因的

I know.

我知道

No. No, you know what was crazy?

不,你知道什么才叫疯狂吗

Was that I actually opened myself up to you

那就是我真正对你敞开心扉

and really let you in.

真正让你走进我的心

We are not talking about the same thing.

我们说的不是一回事儿

I'm talking about loving you, about being loved.

我说的是我爱你和你也爱我

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

Hey. Hey, come on.

过来

No, no, no. No, I don't want that.

不,不,不,我不要

I don't want it. I won't allow it.

我不要,不准这样

No.

No, no.

不,不

Peter Quinn-- he was in room 303.

彼得·奎恩,他本来在303房的

He's not there. Where is he?

他不见了,他去哪儿了

Are you his wife? No.

你是他妻子吗,不是

Family? I am a friend, goddamn it! Where is he?

家属,我是他朋友,该死,他在哪

I'm sorry, you're gonna have to calm down.

抱歉,你得冷静一下

He's in the OR.

他在手术室

He had a brain hemorrhage.

他有脑出血

The neurosurgical team is operating on him now.

神经外科医生们正在给他做手术

What, so he had a stroke?

什么,他中风了吗

In his case, intracerebral and quite severe.

他的情况是脑内出血,而且相当严重

How long has he been in surgery?

手术做了多久了

A couple of hours now, but he's gonna be in there a while.

有几个小时了,但手术结束还得有一会儿

Five or six hours at least.

至少五六个小时

Can I show you to the waiting room?

要我带你去等候室吗

The chapel.

带我去礼拜堂

Is there a chapel?

这儿有礼拜堂吗

Yeah.

Hello.

你好

I'm sorry. I've-I've forgotten your name.

抱歉,我忘记您的名字了

I'm Dr. Emory. I remember.

我是埃默里医生,我记得

I'm Carrie.

我是卡莉

May I join you, Carrie? Of course.

我能跟你坐一起吗,卡莉,当然

So, he's out of surgery.

他做完手术了

But the hematoma was very large.

但是脑血肿很严重

We had to perform a craniotomy, drain it

我们需要做开颅手术来引流

and repair the bleed.

并止住出血

What does that mean? Will he recover?

这是什么意思,他会康复吗

Well, it's too soon to tell.

现在言之过早

Come on, doctor.

拜托,医生

You've seen a thousand of these, you know.

你见过上千类似病例

Tell me.

告诉我吧

It was a bad one.

情况很糟

And even if he does recover,

即便他康复了

the brain damage will be significant.

大脑也会严重受损

Where is he? He's in post-op.

他在哪里,他在术后监护室

I need to see him.

我要见他

Oh, of course.

当然可以

Oh, dear god.

老天啊

You all right?

你没事吧

Did we do this to him?

是我们害的他吗

Good morning.

早上好

I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about me.

我还以为你把我忘了呢

I'm going to tell you three things.

我有三件事要告诉你

All true.

全部属实

If you say so.

要说就说吧

Faisal Marwan is dead.

费萨尔·马尔万死了

He threw himself out a fifth story window

他从五楼窗户跳了下去

right here in this building.

就在这栋楼里

You mean you threw him out the window.

你是说你们把他扔下去了

He jumped.

他自己跳的

That is a fact.

这是事实

You killed him.

你们杀了他

You fuckers.

你们这群混蛋

No.

不是的

We made a mistake leaving him alone,

我们错在让他单独待在屋里

but we did not kill him.

但我们没有杀害他

Still, that presents us with a problem.

但是,这给我们带来了麻烦

How to explain his death to the German people.

如何向德国人解释他的死亡

No shit.

少废话

Which brings me to the second thing.

这就引出了第二件事

Your friend Numan.

你的朋友努曼

What about him?

他怎么啦

He's in the next cell.

他在隔壁牢房里

We have his laptop.

我们拿到了他的笔记本电脑

We've recovered the hacked documents.

我们找到了被黑出来的文件

Since now they'll never be published,

它们再也不可能被公布了

you've lost your leverage.

你失去筹码了

I'm happy to show him to you

我很乐意带你见他

if you don't believe me.

如果你不信的话

You people.

你们这些人

You're the one who's abused your position here in Germany.

是你滥用了你在德国的职位

Yeah?

怎么

So why am I not on a plane home like you said?

那为何我没被送上飞机,像你说的

What am I still doing here?

我为什么还待在这儿

Believe me,

相信我

there are plenty of my colleagues not far from

我在这里的许多同事

where we're sitting who'd like nothing better than

都恨不得把你

to see you rot in a supermax prison.

关进最高警戒监狱里

You think I care what you do to me?

你当我在乎你们怎么对待我

Ah.

But you are not the one we're talking about, are you?

但我们谈的可不是你,对吧

It's Numan.

是努曼

What do you mean?

你什么意思

His asylum status here was granted

他在这里获准的政治避难

on a temporary basis only,

是临时性的

up for review every six months.

每六个月需要重新核查

Come on.

得了吧

You wouldn't do that.

你不能这么做

Turkey's declared him an enemy of the state.

土耳其宣布他为国家公敌

It is up to you, Laura.

这就看你啦,劳拉

They'll execute him or worse.

他们会处决他,甚至更糟

Either do exactly as you're told,

你要么按照指示去做

or it's back to where he came from.

要么让他哪来的回哪去

What's the prognosis?

预后诊断怎么样

Unchanged.

没有变化

Not a good sign he hasn't woken up.

他还没醒来不是什么好兆头

No.

是啊

Pity.

If there's no improvement soon,

如果还没好转

they're talking about changing his status

他们准备把他的状态改为

to "minimally conscious."

"最低度意识"

What does that mean?

什么意思

It means odds of recovering cognitive function

意思是恢复认知功能的可能性

drops close to zero.

降到接近零

Poor Peter.

可怜的彼得

That's his worst nightmare.

真是他最可怕的噩梦

You know, we found him when he was 16.

你知道的,我们在他十六岁时找到了他

No, I didn't know that.

不,我不知道

Foster home in Baltimore.

巴尔的摩的寄养家庭

The group was looking for a street kid.

组织当时在找流浪儿

Someone real but also...

一个够悲惨

pretty enough to turn the head of a Hong Kong paymaster.

但又帅气的人策反香港军需长官

He was a natural from the start.

他一开始就很擅长

I believe it.

我想也是

Couple years later,

几年后

I sponsored him for training.

我供他训练

Youngest guy ever.

最年轻的特工

Here.

What's this?

什么东西

You were his beneficiary

他要在叙利亚有不测

in case anything happened to him in Syria.

你就是他的受益人

I figured I'd give it to you now.

我想现在应该给你

No telling when we might see each other again.

不知道什么时候会再见

Carrie,

卡莉

I guess I'm done, and we never happened.

我应该完了,而我们什么都没发生过

I'm not one for words, but they're coming now.

我这人不善言辞,但现在涌上心头

I don't believe in fate or destiny...

我不相信命中注定

Talk to you for a minute?

能跟你聊会儿吗

Sure.

How is he?

他怎么样

Not great.

不太好

I didn't come here to fight with you.

我不是来和你吵架的

Okay.

好吧

Given any more thought to what we discussed the other day?

你有再考虑我们那天讨论的事吗

I have not.

没有

But more thinking isn't gonna change my mind.

但再多考虑我也不会改变想法

I spoke to the director.

我和局长说了

He's prepared to offer you complete autonomy, Carrie.

他准备给你完全自主权,卡莉

Design your own mission, pick your own team.

自己计划任务,自己组建团队

Not interested.

没兴趣

Sorry.

抱歉

Mind telling me why?

能告诉我原因吗

I think I deserve an explanation.

应该给我个解释吧

I'm not that person anymore.

我不熟悉业务了

You just saved hundreds of lives.

你刚救了百千条人命

I got lucky.

我运气好

Luck had nothing to do with it.

那跟运气无关

If that weapon had gone off,

武器要是爆炸

we'd be living in a different world today.

今天的世界就会完全不一样

We're already living in a different world.

现在的世界确实不一样了

The attack wasn't the first

袭击不是第一次

and it certainly won't be the last.

也不会是最后一次

You're being selfish.

你这是自私自利

Really?

是吗

"Selfish"-- that's what you think?

自私自利,你这么想吗

I think you know better than anyone how to fight these guys.

我觉得你比任何人都懂如何打击那伙人

That's the thing, Saul, I don't.

完全相反,索尔,我没有

I have no idea.

我不懂

Then help us.

那就帮我们

Help me.

帮我

Come up with a new paradigm.

想出新的行动范式

I'm gonna go back in now.

我要进去了

Goddamn it, Carrie.

我靠,卡莉

I need you.

我需要你

And I told you I'm not that person anymore.

我说我不熟悉业务了

Come in.

进来

It's time to go.

该走了

I hope your stay here has been comfortable?

你觉得待在这里很舒服吗

This house is a transit site for human trafficking--

这栋房子是贩卖人口的接驳点

underage girls being sold into prostitution.

未成年女孩卖作妓女的

Yes.

没错

What is your point?

你想说什么

You're kidding.

你逗我呢

I've done it myself.

我也这样过

It's only three and a half hours to the border.

过境只要三个半小时

You'll be fine.

你不会有事的

What if I need to pee?

万一我想撒尿呢

You hold it in.

憋着

Next time you see sky, it will be Russian.

等你出来时,你将会在俄国的领土上

Und in fünf, vier,

倒数直播,五,四

drei, zwei, eins...

三,二,一...

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen.

欢迎各位继续收看

And welcome back to Laura Sutton,

我们继续访问劳拉·萨顿

the dissident American journalist,

这位特立独行的美国记者

who was also our guest earlier this week,

曾在本周早些时候做客本节目

promising to publish more sensitive documents

声称如果美方不能满足自己的要求

if her demands were not met.

就会公布机密文件

I understand you have a statement to make.

据说你要发表一份声明

Yes, I do.

是的

As a reporter, I've always valued the truth above all else,

作为记者,我的职业宗旨就是揭发真相

sometimes to the detriment of my career,

有时候这会害我丢饭碗

certainly to the detriment of my relationship to the country of my birth,

当然也一定会损害我和我的祖国

the United States of America,

美利坚合众国的关系

where... I haven't stepped foot in three and a half years.

我已经三年半没有回国了

In stark contrast,

相比之下

Germany has provided me with a home

德国人为我提供了一个家

and the freedom to do my work.

让我可以自由地从事我的工作

I have tried to demonstrate my profound gratitude

我通过拥护德国人民的权利

by championing the rights of the German people

为民喉舌,向当权者讲真话

and by speaking truth to power.

表达我对德国深深的谢意

Four days ago, I appeared on this program

四天前,我做客本节目

and made some serious allegations about state security.

就国土安全问题提出了一些严重的指控

I accused the BND of abrogating due process

我谴责德国联邦情报局不通过正当程序

and arresting Faisal Marwan for the second time

第二次以莫须有的罪名

on what I claimed were bogus charges.

对费萨尔·马尔万进行逮捕

In the wake of last week's failed attempt at Berlin Hauptbahnhof

经过上周柏林中央车站的袭击未遂事件

and in light of new evidence I have been given access to...

鉴于我掌握的新证据

...I am now convinced that Mr. Marwan is not

我现在深信马尔万先生

the innocent man I thought he was.

不是无辜的

In fact, it is now clear to me

实际上,我现在知道了

that he was a vital and dedicated member

他是该恐怖组织中重要核心成员

of the terror cell that planned and plotted this attack for years.

而本次袭击,他们已密谋多年

Excuse me for interrupting, Ms. Sutton,

很抱歉插一句,萨顿女士

but are you at all worried about the damage to your credibility?

你担心此事会对你自身的公信力造成影响吗

Of course I am.

当然担心

All I can do now is learn from my mistake and...

我现在只能从中吸取教训...

hope to put it behind me as quickly as possible.

希望将此事尽快翻篇

Did he come at you hard?

他有极力劝说你吗

He did.

是的

A promotion?

升职

Not exactly, but...

不是,但...

What then?

那是什么

Stock options?

算你入股吗

Here, let me help you with those.

来,我来帮你

No, that's okay, let me do that.

不用,我来就行了

You're being very discreet.

你变得很谨慎

Are you considering his offer?

你要考虑他的提议吗

You'd tell me if I'm too nosy, huh?

如果我多事了,就说一声

No, not at all.

不,完全不会

Can I at least pour you some more wine?

至少能让我为你倒杯酒吗

Well, that-that would be good.

那就太好了

Thank you.

谢谢

The truth is, it was painful.

事实是,不忍心

How so?

此话怎讲

Turning him down.

不忍心拒绝他

Saul recruited me, he trained me.

是索尔将我招入麾下的,精心调教

He's pulled so many hatchets out of my back,

他为我解围太多次了

I've lost count.

都数不清了

We were a team, we've always been a team.

我们是个团队,永远一条心

And is that what you did?

你就做了这些吗

Turned him down?

拒绝了他

Yeah.

I don't know what's ahead,

我不知未来会怎样

but that chapter of my life is over.

但那样的日子算是结束了

Finished.

翻篇了

So you're ready to hear another offer?

你想听听另外一个工作邀请吗

I'd like to make one.

我想聘用你

I can't go back to work right away, Otto.

我不能立刻投身工作,奥托

I'm sorry.

很抱歉

Too much has happened.

发生了太多事

I need to take some time,

我需要休息一段时间

be a mom again for a while.

重拾母亲的责任

Understand.

明白

But I'm not talking about your old job.

但我说的不是你以前的工作

No?

不是吗

No.

不是

You've trained your team well.

你把队员训练得很好

Mike can take over.

交给麦克就行了

What then?

然后呢

Over the years, I've hired a lot of extraordinary people,

这些年来,我手下有很多优秀的人才

interviewed a lot more.

我面试了一批又一批

Well, you're picky.

你很挑剔

You're famous for it.

谁都知道

Never anybody like you, though.

但没有一个人像你这样

That's nice of you to say.

你太客气了

It's not nice.

不是客气

I read your application,

我看了你的申请报告

saw right away how brilliant you are,

立刻就知道你是个人才

what a freethinker,

思想极其自由

and insisted on meeting you.

所以我坚持要跟你见面

I remember.

我记得

We sat down at 10:15 on a Wednesday morning.

那是星期三早上十点一刻

I offered you the position at 10:30.

十点半我向你发出职位邀请

I remember.

我记得

I was waiting for you, Carrie.

我在等你,卡莉

I was waiting for you to walk through the door.

等你走进那扇门

Okay, now I'm a little lost.

我有点糊涂了

I want a partner,

我需要一个搭档

someone who knows the world for what it is

一个了解这个真实世界

but also knows it must be made better.

同时也明白这个世界亟需改善的人

Someone to share my life with.

一个值得我以命相托的人

Otto...

奥托

You don't have to answer now.

你不用现在回答

Go back to America.

回到美国

Spend time with your daughter.

陪陪女儿

Think about it.

考虑考虑

I-I don't know what to say.

我,我不知道该说什么

Say nothing.

什么都不用说

Just think about the scope and scale of what I'm proposing.

想想我构画的宏伟蓝图

The possibilities.

是否可能

I'll be in Washington next month for meetings.

我下个月会去华盛顿开会

We can talk then.

可以到时候再谈

Hello.

Laura, what's going on?

劳拉,怎么回事

They just let me go.

他们刚刚把我放了

Numan, I can't talk to you.

努曼,我不能跟你说话

What do you mean, you can't talk to me? Why not?

不能跟我说话,什么意思,为什么

It's a condition of the deal I made.

我做了笔交易,条件是

I can't talk to you ever again.

再也不跟你联系

What deal?

什么交易

Good-bye.

再见

Pop the trunk.

打开后背厢

Carrie, I guess I'm done,

卡莉,我应该不行了

and we never happened.

我们之间就当什么都没发生过

I'm not one for words,

我不善言辞

But they're coming now.

但他们来了

I don't believe in fate or destiny or horoscopes,

我不相信命运注定星座什么的

but I can't say I'm surprised things turned out this way.

但事情发展至此,我一点都不惊讶

I always felt there was something kind of

我总觉得有种力量

pulling me back to darkness.

把我拉回黑暗之中

Does that make sense?

这么说合理吗

But I wasn't allowed a real life

但我无法拥有真实的生活

or real love.

或者真实的爱情

That was for normal people.

这些都是属于普通人的

With you, I thought,

关于你,我想

"Ah, maybe, just maybe..."

也许,只是也许

But I know now that was a false glimmer.

但我现在知道了那道微光并不真实

I'm used to those-- they happen all the time in the desert--

我习惯了沙漠里的那些事

but this one got to me.

但这次是来真的了

And here's the thing, this death, this end of me

死亡,终结,对我来说

is exactly what should have happened.

早就应该发生了

I wanted the darkness.

我渴望黑暗

I fucking asked for it.

他妈的做梦都在想

It has me now.

现在它终于要带我走了

So don't put a star on the wall for me.

所以别在墙上为我挂星章

Don't say some dumb speech.

也别搞什么致辞

Just think of me as a light on the headlands, a beacon,

就当我是海角上的一束光,一座灯塔

steering you clear of the rocks.

指引你避开礁石

I loved you.

我爱你

Yours, for always now,

你永远的

Quinn.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/518224.html