《美女上错身》精讲 30(在线收听

Haven't seen you around all day.

一整天都没见到你了

I won my case.

我打赢了官司

I heard.

我听说了

What's wrong?Are you mad at me?Nah.

怎么了 你在生我的气吗 不是

What you said before about Stacy, that she's...

关于史黛西 你之前的说法

out of my league...

我配不上她

it was-- it was harsh.

太伤人了

But I guess it's true.

但是我想你说的对

Fred, I-- I didn't mean it.

弗雷德 我不是那意思

No. Yeah, you-- you did.

不 没错 你是那个意思

And I should have listened to youthe first time.

我从一开始就应该听你的

No. I didn't use the right words.

不是 我用词不当

I-- I wasn't being sensitive to...

我没能照顾你的感受

Fred, I haven't known you very long.

弗雷德 我认识你的时间不长

I'm not exactly sure what you are, let alone who.

我都不太清楚你是什么 更别说你是谁了

But from what I can tell, you're in a league of your own.

但是就我所知 你属于一个独特的档次

And sooner or later, you will find a girl who wants...

迟早 你会找到一个

season tickets to that league, to your league and...

愿意进入你的世界的女孩

okay, I know I'm smart now,

好吧 我知道我现在变聪明了

but I'm not making sense, am I?

但是我还是没讲清楚 对吧

I'm just confused...

我只是很困惑

and it hurts.

很受伤

What about this--the sea is filled with many fish.

这么说怎么样 天涯何处无芳草

Yeah, s- stop. Look, I- I--

是的 停 听着

I know I'm-- I'm supposed to be your guardian angel.

我知道 我本该是你的守护天神

But I'm new here...

但是我初来乍到

and you kind of have to be minea little bit, too.

你也该稍微做下我的守护天使

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/518783.html