《辛普森一家》精讲05 霍默的日常家务事(在线收听

'Take out hornets' nest. ''

把大黄蜂窝移走

Check. ''Fix sinkhole. ''

办好啦,大漏坑

Check.

办好啦

'Re-shingle roof''?

重新盖房顶?!

Steady. Steady.

别动 别动

Why, you little--!

你笑什么,你这个小…!

I'II teach you to Laugh at something that's funny!

我来好好教你该怎么笑?

You know, we are on the roof. We could have some fun.

我们现在在房顶上… 我们可以找点乐子的

What kind of fun?

哪种乐子?

How about a dare contest?

"勇敢比赛"怎么样?

That sounds fun. I dare you to. . .

那好啊,我说你敢…

Climb the TV antenna! …

爬到电视天线上去!

Piece of cake. -Earthquake! -

小菜一碟~ - 地震啦!

Aftershock!

余震!

Homer, I don't mean to be a Nervous Pervis. . .

荷马,别说我大惊小怪…

but if he falls, couldn't that make your boy a parapIege-arino?

但要是他不小心掉下来,下肢瘫痪怎么办?

Shut up, Flanders.

闭嘴吧,佛兰德斯

Yeah, shut up, Flanders. -Well said, boy. -

对,闭上嘴,佛兰德斯,说得好,小子!

Steady. Steady.

别动,别动

Steady. . . .

待好别动…

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519042.html