《辛普森一家》精讲10 曲卷的尾巴(在线收听

''A thousand eyes. '' What couId that be?

一千只眼睛?什么意思?

I'm pretty sure a thousand is a number.

嗯…我很确定…一千…是个数字

Hey, Marge. Isn't it great being married to someone who's reckIessIy impuIsive?

嗨,玛芝,嫁给性情中人是不是很幸福?

ActuaIIy, it's aged me horribIy.

说实话,我一直为这事懊悔不已呢

Then say heIIo to the newest Simpson.

快和我们的新成员打个招呼吧!

Homer!

荷马!

I beIieve what happened in church was a warning about preciseIy this.

我相信教堂里发生的就是警告眼前这事

PIease, get rid of that pig.

快把这只猪弄走!

Oh, you're gonna Iove him. Look, he does an impression of you.

你会喜欢上它的! 瞧,它还会模仿你呢!

You naiIed her.

你吓着她了

He aIso does me.

它还会取笑我呢

You smiIed. I'm off the hook.

你笑了,那现在就没事啦

Oh, you have so many Iooks.

你造型真是千变万化啊

So that's what snug is.

原来这才叫做温馨啊

Who's a good pig?

谁是好猪猪?

Who's a good pig?

谁是好猪猪?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519047.html