《辛普森一家》精讲18 把他们像老鼠一样困住(在线收听

The United States government,

美国联邦政府

My name is Russ Cargill and I'm head of the EPA,

我叫罗斯?卡吉尔,EPA的主管

The what?

什么?

Environmental Protection Agency, -Come again? –

环保局 - 再说一遍?

Look, I'm a man on a big TV, Just listen,

我是大屏幕上的人,你们给我听着

Springfield has become-- -SpringfieId! –

斯普林菲尔德已经… - 斯普林菲尔德!

the most polluted city in the history of the planet,

成为有史以来最为污染的城市…

Drama queen!

小题大作

your government has sealed you in this dome,

政府将你们封于此圆盖内

It's the last thing we wanted to do,

除此之外别无他法

I own the company that makes the dome, but that's beside the point

圆盖是我公司造的,不过这是题外话

You mean we're trapped Iike rats?

你是说我们象老鼠一样被困这儿了?

No, rats can 't be trapped this easily, You're trapped like carrots

不,想困住老鼠可不这么容易 你们更象是…胡萝卜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519055.html