《辛普森一家》精讲22 在劫难逃(在线收听

Bart!

巴特!

CrawI across. Hurry.

爬过来!快点!

But if they see you heIping us, they'II kiII you.

要是被发现,他们会杀了你的

I'm sure your father wouId do the same for—

我肯定你爸也会这么…

Point taken. Now, hustIe your bustIes.

你明白了,快点过来

Archers.

弓箭!

I'm using a red arrow so I know who I kiII.

我的箭是红色的 这样就知道谁是我的箭下冤魂

No, PIopper. If you push that, Daddy wiII die.

不要!波洛特! 要是再推,爸爸的小命就不保了

Hey, my Iuck's beginning to turn.

哈,终于开始转运咯

Wait! There's something I have to get.

等一下!有东西忘了拿

What'd you get? -Our wedding video.

拿了什么? - 我们的婚礼录像

We have a wedding video? -Torch his gas tank!

我们居然有婚礼录像? - 点燃煤气筒

We Iost them.

甩掉他们啦!

Up here.

这里

Get them! Get them!

抓住他们!抓住他们!

LittIe heIp?

帮我一把?

You know, the word ''apoIogy'' . . .

要知道,"道歉"这个词…

is tossed around a Iot these days, but when it comes from in here—

现在到处泛滥 不过当它发自内心…

Mom, what are we gonna do?

妈,我们该怎么办?

We'II pIay Iater.

一会儿再玩

The sinkhoIe. FoIIow me, kids!

大漏坑!跟我来!孩子们!

-Geronimo! -Sacajawea!

拜拜啦! - 再见咯!

So Iong, Iosers!

回见!衰人们!

The top of his head is stiII showing. CIaw at it!

他的大脑壳还露着!挠他

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519059.html