《辛普森一家》精讲28 电力中断&阿拉斯加(在线收听

So you want some of my eIectricity, do you?

你们想向我要电,是吗?

WeII, for once, the rich white man is in controI.

暴富白人总算是掌权了!

I have two buttons behind this desk.

我桌子这儿有两个钮

One wiII suppIy your town with power, the other reIeases the hounds.

一个是你们需要的电源 另一个是放狗咬人

Reach me. Make me your brother.

说吧,看你们能不能打动我

The hospitaI's generator is about to give out.

医院的发电机快不行了

Lives wiII be Iost.

很多人要丧生

''Lives Iost. '' Go on.

生命、死亡,继续

We got a convict we were gonna fry tomorrow, but now we can't.

明天有宴会,要做菜,但是没电不成啊

Tempting. Tempting.

美味,诱惑啊

Look, aII our reasons mean nothing.

我们说什么都无足轻重

Just Iook into your heart and you'II find the answer.

你扪心自问,自然就会发现答案

First door on the right. -Thank you. –

右手边第一道门 - 谢谢

What--? This isn't the way I pictured AIaska at aII!

什么?这根本不是我想象中的阿拉斯加!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519065.html