《辛普森一家》精讲35 密不透风的窃听(在线收听

So, Mom, what's our pIan? What are you doing up there?

妈,我们有什么计划?你在那上面干什么?

Looking through peopIe's Iuggage.

我在翻大家的行李

I'm the mascot of an eviI corporation.

我是恶魔公司的吉祥物

Get down from there. We have to keep a Iow profiIe. . .

你给我下来!我们要低调一点…

tiII we get to SeattIe to teII the worId of the pIot to destroy SpringfieId.

在到达西雅图向世人宣布 摧毁斯普林菲尔德的阴谋之前

I don't know if you guys shouId be taIking so Ioud.

你们是不是不应该这么大声说这事啊?

Oh, Lisa, it's not Iike the government is Iistening to everybody's conversation.

丽莎,政府不会监听公民对话的

Hi, I'm calling about your Meat Lover's pizza,

嘿,我要谈谈你们的"肉欲情人"匹萨

I like meat, but I don 't know if I'm ready to love again,

我喜欢吃肉,可是不确定是否会重投爱河

You hang up first, -No, you hang up first,

你先挂电话,不,你先

Okay

好吧

She hung up on me!

她居然挂我电话!

But we're fugitives, We should just lay low till we get to Seattle,

我们现在是逃犯 在到达西雅图前要低调

Hey, everybody, I found one!

嘿,我找到了!

The government actuaIIy found someone we're Iooking for!

政府居然成功找到了缉拿的罪犯!

Yeah, baby, yeah!

哇!太好啦!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519072.html