《辛普森一家》精讲38 救人心切的霍默(在线收听

Ten-hut!

立正!

Lisa! Knock off that racket.

丽莎,别吹了!

Lisa!

丽莎!

They captured my famiIy. What do I do? What do I do?

他们抓住了我家人! 我该怎么办?我该怎么办?

There's something strange about that ''sop'' sign.

那个停车牌看着有点奇怪

Did you hear something? -ProbabIy just a moth.

你听到什么动静了吗? - 可能是老鼠

I hope it's okay.

但愿没事

Look, we can't keep stopping at every ''sop,'' ''yeId'' or ''one vay'' sign.

我们不能见个指示牌就停,接着开吧

Just move on.

接着开吧

Let us out! Let us out!

放我们出去!放我们出去!

Stop that. You'II scratch your shackIes.

停下来!会把手铐弄坏的!

I hope I do.

那样就好了!

Oh, way to go, Bart.

哦,你干的好事,巴特

You stink.

你好臭

No, you stink.

不,你才臭

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519075.html