《辛普森一家》精讲39 霍默也是一个男子汉(在线收听

Oh, hi, Midge.

嗨,玛芝

Moe, what happened?

荷马,到底怎么回事?

With the town seaIed off from the rest of the worId, things got a IittIe nutty here.

圆盖将这里与世隔绝 所以情况有点复杂困惑

Why are you dressed Iike that?

你干嘛穿成这样?

WeII, I don't Iike to brag, but I am now the emperor of SpringfieId.

我不想自吹自擂,不过… 我现在是斯普林菲尔德的新君主

No, you're not!

不,你不是!

Yes, I am!

我就是!

Okay. HaiI, emperor.

好吧,君主万岁

Attention, Springfield,

斯普林菲尔德,请注意

Your government realized that putting you inside this dome was a terrible mistake,

政府意识到把你们笼罩于此是个弥天大错

Therefore, we're commencing with Operation Soaring Eagle,

所以我们将采取"翔鹰"计划

Which involves killing you all,

其中包括将你们全部歼灭

As I speak, we're lowering a small but powerful bomb into your midst,

我讲话的同时,一个看似微小 却威力无比的炸弹已经启动

Despite everything, I miss your father.

尽管过去发生的不愉快 但我好想念你爸爸

Me too.

我也是

His big, fat ass couId shieId us aII.

这时候他的大屁股能把我们都遮住

Ten-hut!

立正!

At ease. I'm GeneraI Marriott Suites. . .

稍息, 我是马力?斯维奇将军…

and I have an urgent note from the president.

我有总统的紧急通知

It says to reIease this town immediateIy.

上面说,立即释放此地

Why is it written on a Ieaf?

为什么会写在叶子上?

Perfect.

太好了

Now Homer Simpson's gonna show he has cojones!

荷马?辛普森这回要叫 你们看看我也是有种的人!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519076.html