《辛普森一家》精讲42 给笨拙的老爸一次机会(在线收听

Come on, bomb-disarming robot. You're our Iast hope.

快点,拆弹机器人,现在就指望你了

Red wire, Blue wire, Black is usually the ground,

红线、蓝线,黑线一般是接地线…

So much pressure

机器人压力重重

Pressure!

压力!

He'd been taIking about it, but I didn't take him seriousIy.

他一直这么说,不过我完全没当回事

Marge! Marge!

玛芝!玛芝!

Marge.

玛芝

Oh, no, the ''epipha-tree'' !

哦,不,大树!

Hey, I tried my best. What am I supposed to do?

嘿,我已经尽力了,还想叫我怎么样?

But how am I supposed to get up there?

我怎么才能到那儿去?

Here. Buy yourseIf something nice.

给,买点东西犒劳一下自己

Homer? What the heII are you doing now?

荷马,你现在想干什么?

Risking my Iife to save peopIe I hate. . .

舍身去救那些到现在

for reasons I don't quite understand. Gotta go!

我都不明白恨从何来的人 我得走了

But first, one stop.

首先,先要停一站

Bart? Son?

巴特?儿子?

You think you couId find it in your heart. . .

你能不能给你这个愚蠢的老爸

to give your fooIish oId man one more chance?

一次改过的机会?

Oh, I don't know.

我,我不…

It seems to me, son, that your father's saying that. . .

孩子,我觉得你爸的意思

he wants to spend his Iast minute with you.

是想和你共度生命的最后时刻

No. I can't do it.

不,我做不到

I want a father who's the same in the morning as he is at night.

我希望有个早上和晚上一样的爸爸

What's that word?

那个词是什么来着…

Consistency. Consistency.

始终如一 - 始终如一

Thanks, Iosers.

谢谢,衰人

Sorry, Homer.

抱歉,荷马

I'II Iet you hoId the bomb.

我会叫你抱着炸弹的

The man knows me.

那我就不能拒绝啦!

I wish Homer was my father.

真希望荷马是我老爸

And I wish you didn't have the deviI's curIy hair.

我还希望你没长着魔鬼一样的卷发呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519079.html