《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲20 比利舍不得诺离开(在线收听

I'm sorry we woke you, sir.

很抱歉我们吵醒你了,先生

Would you like one too?

你也想来一杯吗?

Just a balloon. As you say. Can't be helped.

只是一个气球,如你所说,说不能怪谁

Olive? Um...

奥丽芙?

Mrs. Milne?

米恩太太呢?

I'm afraid she was delayed, sir.

恐怕她要晚一点,先生

She said she'd telephone to you just as soon as she had a moment.

她说她一有空就会打电话给你

No, Nou, don't go! Stay!

不,诺,不要走!留下!

It's just for a little while. Nou!

只是很短的时间 诺!

Edward Bear will be here to keep an eye on you.

爱德华熊会在这里看着你

That's not even his name!

那甚至都不是他的名字!

Please, Nou, don't go.

诺,求你别走

You're being very unkind.

你不乖

Look, you've got all these creatures.

看,你有这么多动物

I don't want them!

我不想要他们!

Billy! I hate them!

比利 我恨他们!

That's enough!

够了!

I'm walking out of this room...

我现在就走出这间房子

...and I won't come back in again until you have recovered all of your nice ways.

你要是不乖,我就不会回来

No! Don't go!

不! 不要走!

Nou!

诺!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519460.html