《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲29 米恩给儿子洗澡(在线收听

How's this one for a quarterstaff?

用这个来做铁头木棍如何?

Let's find out.

我们来看看

En garde!

就位!

En garde.

就位

I'm winning.

我要赢了

Don't think so. Test of strength. Come on.

不见得,力量测试,来

That's too hot!

太烫了!

I knew you were going to say that.

我就知道你会这样说

Put that on.

打开冷水

There we are. How about some ice?

好了,来点冰

One lump or two?

一块还是两块?

Three.

三块

Two...

两块

Dear God, can you hear me?

敬爱的主,你能听到我吗?

Why did you make the bath water so hot?

你为什么让洗澡水那么烫?

I nearly was boiled alive.

我差点被活活烫死

And can you bless Nou especially?

你可以特别保佑诺吗?

And bring her back.

请带她回来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519484.html