《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲32 米恩被创伤干扰(在线收听

Wait!

等等!

No, we're all right.

不,我们没事

It's not very good at hiding its tracks.

他不是很擅长掩盖行踪

Maybe it doesn't need to.

也许没有那个必要

Maybe it's scarier than any other beast.

也许它比其他野兽更可怕

If the snow keeps falling, we'll lose the trail.

如果雪继续下,我们会迷失行踪

Look.

We're back where we started.

我们回到我们开始的地方了

We've been following our own footprints, haven't we?

我们跟随的是自己的足迹,对吧?

Sorry, Blue.

抱歉,布鲁

Sorry.

抱歉

I think it's about time for summer now, don't you?

我想是时候过夏天了,对吧?

I think Owl lives up there, you know.

我想有猫头鹰住在上面

Does he?

是吗?

If you look ever so carefully, you can see his front door.

如果你仔细看,你就能看到他的前门

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519487.html