《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲38 我想我明白了(在线收听

I don't understand.

我不明白

You mean to say it was just the two of you this whole time?

你是说这段时间都只有你们俩?

How absurd.

真是荒谬

Are we to know where you've been?

你会告诉我你去了哪里吗?

Oh, good heavens no. I mean, what would be the point?

哦,当然不,我是说,有什么意义?

The great thing is I'm back now.

重要的是我回来了

Don't you think?

你不同意吗?

Yes. As a matter of fact, I do.

事实上,我同意

You see?

你明白了?

Yes, I think I do see.

对,我想我明白了

I sent you a poem I wrote.

我给你寄了我写的一首诗

About the boy.

关于我们的儿子

Yes, I read it. It was very sweet.

嗯,我读了,很美

Just a bit of a lark.

那是一时兴起写的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519493.html