《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲48 一个小男孩和他的熊(在线收听

Surely he can't be expected to answer all of these.

他肯定没办法回复所有信件

It's a lovely day outside and I thought that we could...

今天天气很好,我想我们可以...

Could we go to the woods?

我们可以去森林吗?

I've got heaps of writing to do, I'm afraid.

恐怕我有很东西要写

Perhaps later.

也许晚些时候

People of Ashdown...

亚士顿的镇民

...I give you Queen Elizabeth the First.

有请伊丽莎白一世

King Henry the Eighth.

亨利八世

Boudicca.

布狄卡

Lord Nelson.

纳尔逊子爵

And now, a little boy and his bear...

现在,一个小男孩和他的熊

...who will be forever playing somewhere in our hearts.

将永远留在我们心中

I give you some of the most important people...

他们将是一些访问过这片森林的

...who ever visited this magnificent forest.

最重要的人物

I can assure you, Druckers Tea Rooms do an excellent fruitcake.

我保证德拉克斯茶屋的水果蛋糕很出色

I don't quite approve of fruitcake except at weddings.

除了在婚礼上,我并不喜欢水果蛋糕

Nou, was I good?

诺,我表现还好吗?

Oh. Ever so ever so.

哦,好极了

Shall we all go for tea?

我们去喝茶吧?

No, thanks.

不,谢了

Billy!

比利!

That was a bit rude.

那有些粗鲁

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519503.html