《你好布拉德》精讲06 布拉德与儿子(在线收听

You have ten minutes.

给你十分钟时间

Uh, yeah, I'm ready. I just got to put on my clothes.

我这都弄好了 穿个衣服就行

Can you give me a second?

你能让我待会吗

Yeah.

You have, like, the body of a man now.

我说你 体格像个大人了啊

Hey, Dad, can you not be weird? 'Cause I'm stressed.

爸 你别这么大惊小怪的 让我有点不自在

Okay.

好吧

Can you close my door?

能把门关上吗

Yeah.

Can you close the door?

把门关上成吗

Yeah.

哦对

Yeah, it looks good. Did you bring a jacket?

看着挺不错 外套带了吗

Yeah.

带了

Okay. It's gonna get cold.

那就好 那边有点冷

Oh, I think you guys are gonna like this.

肯定会很顺利的

Yeah, I think it'll be good, I guess.

嗯 我想也不会有事的

On the ride to the airport,

去机场的路上

I kept thinking about what Chris Kanew said.

我一路都在想克里斯·肯尼的话

So, wait a minute, you're going into banking?

你等等 你是说要去银行工作

Look, Brad, I honestly think I can do so much more good

布拉德 我真的觉得我是能赚大钱的人

by making a lot of money and then giving it away,

然后把赚的钱都捐出去

instead of spending all my time asking other people

而不是整天拉着别人

for their money to give away.

让他们捐钱

You know what I mean?

你懂我意思吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/519788.html