《你好布拉德》精讲08 机场送行(在线收听

This is not where I thought I'd be.

我觉得我不属于这里

It's not the life I imagined.

这也不是我想要的生活

Oh, honey, this is gonna be so cool.

儿子 这次肯定会一切顺利

This is great.

多好啊

Mom, I think I'm just gonna take Old River Road, connect to the freeway.

妈 我打算沿着长江路一路上高速...

This good?

停这里吗

Yeah.

可以

Call me all the time.

记得保持联络

I want to know everything. This is so exciting.

好好给我讲讲 真的好激动啊

Yeah, thanks, Mom. I love you.

知道啦 老妈 爱你啊

All right. Should be good.

好了 没问题的

I can't believe this.

这简直不科学

This is crazy. I know.

严重不靠谱 我懂

It just feels like a big moment.

这么重要的事情

I'm so jealous. I can't believe I have to go to this stupid conference.

我还得去开那个破会 真的嫉妒你

Okay, flight info's all on your phone, and the hotels, it's all on there, okay? Great, okay.

好了 航班信息都发给你了 酒店信息也是 都在你手机上 非常好

All right, be happy. Be present. Love you. All right.

好了 开心点 别心不在焉的 爱你 好的

I love you. Love you, honey. Okay.

我爱你 爱你 老婆

Oh, take lots of pictures!

多拍几张照片啊

Love you!

我爱你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521027.html