《你好布拉德》精讲20 心满意足(在线收听

Sometimes in life, you can lose the plot.

生活就是这样 你可能完全预料不到

You want to play something, buddy?

小伙子 想弹琴吗

I suddenly remembered what I'd been doing for the last 17 years.

我突然回想起之前17年我所做的一切

Planting and nurturing for this amazing creature.

将这个完美的孩子抚养成人

How could I have regrets?

我有什么好后悔的

If I had stayed in New York and married a striver like Diane Fisher...

当初要是留在纽约找一个费舍老婆那样的女人

No, that is bullshit...

不 这简直扯淡

Troy could've turned out entitled and pretentious.

特洛伊可能就会变得自命不凡

...Dad, don't be so cisgender. Come on.

爸 能别这么大男子主义吗 得了

Yeah, Dad, don't be so cis. You've got to look at what...

就是啊 别老是这样 你怎么不看看...

If I'd pursued money and power,

要是我有钱有权

he might've become a spoiled little monster.

他可能会被宠成一个大少爷

Save one for me!

你给我留点

Toblerone?

巧克力

Oh. Thanks.

哦 谢了

Thank God for Sacramento.

还好我在萨克拉门托

What?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521039.html