《你好布拉德》精讲21 想象儿子被哈佛录取(在线收听

Oh! Checking your phone? Are you ticklish? Tickle Man?

啊 在玩手机吗 看你怕不怕痒

Do you remember Tickle Man? No.

还记得挠痒痒人吗 不要

You used to love this. Tickle, tickle. No.

你当年可很喜欢的 抓你痒 一边去

Please stop.

停下

Oh, yeah, I got...

哎我抓到

Oh, my God!

哎呦我天

Okay, stop. Troy, Troy, seriously, stop.

别别别 特洛伊 放我下来

That night, I imagine Troy getting into Harvard,

那天晚上 我想象着儿子被哈佛录取了

and the satisfactions it would bring.

想象着我是那么开心

Hey! Hey, guys!

大家来看

I got in!

我录取了

I got in!

我被录取了

Oh! Harvard!

啊 哈佛啊

All right, buddy!

太好了

Harvard!

哈佛大学

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521040.html