《你好布拉德》精讲23 记错日期(在线收听

Hey.

What's going on? Is it over?

怎么样 结束了吗

Uh... no, I got the day wrong.

呃 没有 我记错日子了

What?

I got the... I got the day wrong.

我 我把日子记错了

It's yesterday.

应该是昨天

Yesterday? What do you mean?

昨天 什么昨天

Yeah, I mean, I don't know, I fucked it up. It was yesterday.

人家是昨天

Well, did they... did they give you a time to come back?

呃 那他们说让你什么时候再来了吗

Um... no, I mean, I think they're really booked up.

呃 没有吧 我感觉他们已经排满了

But they said, like, I can just do an alumni interview

他们倒是说我能去做校友面试

back in Sacramento. No. No.

回咱们家那边 不不不

No, you want to do it with one of these guys.

你应该让这些人面试你

I mean, these are the guys that decide.

他们才是说了算的人

Right?

对吧

Dad, I'm just gonna go on the tour. It's not... this isn't a big deal.

爸 我们接着下一家吧 这也没什么的

It's a big deal. I'm gonna talk to them.

这怎么就没什么 我去跟他们说

What? You don't need to talk to them. Yes, I do.

你说什么 别去跟他们说 我得去

Listen, we didn't come all this way for you to interview in Sacramento.

我们大老远跑来又不是为了让你回去面试的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521042.html