《绝望的主妇》精讲143(在线收听

You have any idea how this makes me feel?

你知道我看到这个什么感觉吗?

Forgive me. I didn't think it was possible to damage the self-esteem of a murderer.

请原谅,我不觉得这封信足以挫伤一个杀人犯的自尊。

A confessed murderer.

是坦白招供的杀人犯。

And this—this is the only way you can see me?

我在你眼里是这么卑鄙的人吗?

Paul! Paul. Please.

保罗!保罗!求你了。

I'm sorry.

抱歉。

I've just been so panicked since I got it.

我收到信后整个人都惊慌失措。

It has the exact same wording as the letter Mary Alice received.

这跟玛丽?艾莉丝当年那封一字不差。

Yes.

对。

That's very weird.

太诡异了。

But why are you so worked up about it?

但你为何如此激动?

I believe Mary Alice got a little worked up when she got hers.

玛丽?艾莉丝收信的那一刻,肯定也很激动吧。

But she was hiding something. You aren't.

那是因为她有难言之隐,可你没有。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521091.html