《绝望的主妇》精讲158(在线收听

That doesn't look too suspicious.

这看上去没什么可疑的

I'm sorry. Just every time I check the mail, I'm afraid it's gonna be another one of those letters.

抱歉。不过每次我检查邮箱,都怕里面又出现另一张纸条

It's been three weeks.

都三周了

Maybe we're out of the woods.

可能我们已经走出迷雾森林了呢

Please don't say "Woods."

拜托别说"森林"

I'm just saying, if someone was trying to blackmail us, they're not very good at it,

我只是说:如果有人想恐吓我们,他们真不在行

since they haven't asked for money or anything.

因为他们没要钱 也没要别的

Well, what happened to them? Did they just disappear?

那他们是怎么了?索性消失吗?

If we're lucky.

说不定我们走运

Now that Chuck the cop is out of your life,

现在那个查克警官也走了

Susan's acting normal,

苏珊也正常了

I think we're in the clear.

我们应该安然无事了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521563.html