《绝望的主妇》精讲165(在线收听

You don't know anything about me.

你对我一无所知

What's to know? You're shallow,

还需要知道什么? 你很肤浅

and your work is shallow, and God Bless,

你的工作毫无意义,上帝保佑

because if I had your life, I'd be painting bunnies, too.

因为如果我过的是你的生活,我也会去画兔子

You want everything to be nice and pretty.

你希望一切事物美好可爱

You're afraid of ugly.

你畏惧丑陋

You--you think I'm afraid of ugly?

你——你认为我畏惧丑陋

You want ugly? There. There's some ugly for you.

你想要丑陋吗?给你看。这就是送你的丑陋。

You want passion? Well, here you go.

你想要激情吗?就是这个。

There's passion. Passion all over the place.

这就是激情。到处都是激情

You know, I am not some shallow soccer mom.

我不是什么肤浅的家庭主妇

I have done things that you can't believe.

我做过连你都不敢相信的事情

I have anger! And I have pain!

我也会愤怒!也会痛苦!

I could get rid of, and I can't!

我可以摒弃这一切 但是我不能

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521570.html