《绝望的主妇》精讲192(在线收听

So how are you holding up?

你现在感觉如何?

My husband left me. It sucks.But you know how that feels.

我丈夫抛弃了我。很不爽。但你肯定理解我的感受。

You just got dumped by that cop, right?

你也刚被那个警察甩了,是吧?

Actually, I am the one who ended it with Chuck.

事实上,是我跟查克提出的分手

He wanted to marry me, bought me a ring, but that's not important.

他给我买了个戒指,想要娶我,但这都不重要

This week or weeks is about you.

接下来的一周或者几周,你才是主角

We are gonna make a plan to put your life back together.

我们要制定一个计划来让你振作起来

A plan? Mom, this all just happened.

计划?妈妈,我才离婚

Give me a few days to eat ice cream and veg out.

给我几天时间,吃吃冰激凌发发呆

Of course, honey.

当然,亲爱的

I promised you on your wedding day that I would be here when he left you.

你结婚那天我就向你保证了:你离婚的时候,我会陪你渡过难关的

You know what? Maybe we'll just crash on Andrew's floor.

不如这样?我们还是去安德鲁家睡地板吧

What? That's so uncomfortable.

什么?那多不舒服

Not as bad as staying here and getting picked apart by you.

总比待在这里被你指指点点的好

I promise I won't criticize you.

我保证:我不会批评你什么的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522000.html