《绝望的主妇》精讲235(在线收听

SERVER: Alright, I'll go put in your order. I'll be right back with your drinks and your plates for the salad bar.

好了,已经点好了。待会我会拿饮料和盘子过来。

REX: Thank you.

谢谢。

BREE: Andrew, Danielle, napkins?

Andrew,Danielle,餐巾纸?谢谢。

ANDREW: They have video games. Can we go play until our food gets here?

这里有电视游戏,在食物送来之前我们能不能去玩玩?

BREE: Andrew. This is family time. I think we should all...

Andrew,现在是家庭时间。我觉得……

REX: Go ahead and play.

去玩吧。

BREE: I know that you think I'm angry about coming here, but I'm not. I mean, the kids wanted a change of pace, something fun. I get it. Probably will want something healthier tomorrow night though, I'm thinking about chicken...

我知道你会觉得来这儿我很不开心,但是不是这样的。你和孩子们想要换换,来点有意义的,我明白。也许明晚我们可以吃点更健康的,来点意式煎小牛肉火腿卷。

REX: I want a divorce. I just can't live in this... this detergent commercial anymore.

我们离婚吧。我再也无法这样生活……再也无法忍受。

SERVER: The salad bar's right over there, help yourself.

色拉自助吧在那边,自便。

REX: Thank you.

谢谢。

BREE: Um. Think I'll go get your salad for you.

嗯,我去给你弄点色拉。

MRS. HUBER: Bree Van De Kamp!

Bree Van De Kamp!

BREE: Oh, hello Mrs. Huber.

哦,你好,Huber太太。

MRS. HUBER: Oh we didn't get a chance to talk at Mary Alice's wake. How are you doing?

在Mary Alice的守夜聚会上我们没什么机会交谈。你最近如何?

NARRATOR: Bree longed to share the truth about her husband's painful betrayal, but sadly for Bree, admitting defeat was not an option.

Bree 想有人分享她被丈夫背叛的痛苦,但是Bree很可悲的认为,承认失败不是什么好事。

BREE: Great. Everything is just great. Okay, well I got you the honey mustard dressing; the ranch looked just a little bit suspect.

很好,一切都很好。哦,我拿点芥末。这个大农场有点令人怀疑。

REX: Are we gonna talk about what I just said?

可以继续讨论了么?

BREE: If you think I'm gonna discuss the dissolution of my marriage in a place where the restrooms are labelled "chicks" and "dudes", you're out of your mind.

如果你觉得我会在这样一个地方讨论离婚的问题,在这样一个房间上的标签都写着什么“小鸡”,“花花公子”,你就错了。

REX: What's in this?

这里有什么?

BREE: What do you mean what's in this? It's salad.

你什么意思?这里有什么?这是色拉。

REX: With... with onions?

有……有洋葱?

BREE: What?

什么?

REX: You put onions in my salad!

你在色拉里面加了洋葱。

BREE: No, I didn't! Oh wait...

不,我没有。哦,等等。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522352.html