《绝望的主妇》精讲237(在线收听

REX: I can't believe you tried to kill me.

我不敢相信你差点杀了我。

BREE: Yes, well, I feel badly about that. I told you, Mrs. Huber came over and I got distracted. It was a mistake.

是啊,我很遗憾。我说了,Huber 太太跟我聊天,我当时心烦意乱的,这是个失误。

REX: Since when do you make mistakes?

你上次犯错是什么时候?

BREE: What's that supposed to mean?

你是什么意思?

REX: It means I'm sick of you being so damn perfect all the time. III'm sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn't move. I'm sick of you making the bed in the morning before I've even used the bathroom. You're, you're this plastic suburban housewife with her pearls and her spatula, who says things like "we owe the Henderson's a dinner". Where's the woman I fell in love with? Who, who used to burn the toast, drink milk out of the carton, and laugh? I need her. Not this cold perfect thing you've become.

我的意思是,你时时刻刻都表现的如此完美让我感到很不舒服。我很奇怪你的头发为什么从来不会乱。早上我还没起床沐浴,你就开始整理床了。你简直就像外面那个塑料的家庭主妇,带着她那珍珠,说着什么“the hendersons赐给我们晚餐。”那个我爱的女人到哪里去了?……那个喝着纸盒牛奶,吃烤面包的女人?开心的笑着。而不是这个完美却冰冷的女人。

BREE: These need water.

我去给花换点水。

NARRATOR: BREE sobbed quietly in the bathroom for 5 minutes. But her husband never knew. Because when Bree finally emerge, she was perfect.

Bree在休息室静静的哭了5分钟。但是她的丈夫从来不知道。因为当Bree最终出现的时候... 她还是那么完美。

GABRIELLE: I found my earrings, we can go now.

我找到耳环了,走吧。

CARLOS: Was John here today?

John今天来了么?

GABRIELLE: Well, yeah.

嗯,是的。

CARLOS: The lawn hasn't been mowed. I've had it; we're getting a real gardener.

他今天没有除草,我们需要一个真正的园丁。

GABRIELLE: Why?

为什么?

CARLOS: Are you deaf? I just said, he's not doing his job.

你聋了么?我说了他没有好好做事。

GABRIELLE: Its dark, you just can't see that the lawn has been mowed.

天这么黑,你哪里看得清啊。

CARLOS: It hasn't been. Feel this grass.

肯定没有,你摸摸看啊。

GABRIELLE: I'm not feeling the grass! Let's just get going, come on! We're late!

我不想摸这些草。快走快走,我们要迟到了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522354.html