《绝望的主妇》精讲243(在线收听

REX: Its okay, I'm up.

好了,我醒了。

BREE: Good. I have a question for you.

好,我有个问题。

REX: Okay.

问吧。

BREE: Do you remember when you proposed?

你还记得你向我求婚时的情景吗?

REX: For god's sake.

看在上帝的份上……

BREE: We sat on Skyline Drive and drank a bottle of apple wine. And when we finished it, you turned to me and you said, If you marry me, Bree Mason, I promise to love you for the rest of my life. And even though I was engaged to Ty Grant, and even though my father didn't like you, I said yes.

我们驱车沿着海边喝了一瓶苹果香槟。当我们喝完的时候,你转向我,对我说“Bree Mason,如果你嫁给我,我会今生今世永远爱你”。尽管我已经和Ty Grant订婚,尽管我爸爸不喜欢你,我还是答应嫁给你。

REX: That was a long time ago.

那是很久以前的事了。

BREE: You're gonna cancel the meeting with that divorce lawyer, and we're gonna find ourselves a marriage counsellor.

你要去取消和律师的会面,然后去找一个顾问。

REX: Bree, I…

我……

BREE: You promised.

你承诺过的。

REX: Alright.

好的。

BREE: Good, I'm gonna go make myself some, uh, warm milk. Would you like something to drink?

好,我要去给自己准备一杯热牛奶。你想要点什么饮料吗?

REX: Anything but apple wine.

只要不是苹果香槟就行。

NARRATOR: Susan awoke that night alone and parched. And as she gazed out her window, she saw the tall drink of water she needed to quench her thirst.

那天晚上Susan独自醒来,饥渴万分。当她朝窗外看的时候,她看到了可以解渴的一大杯水。

JULIE: Dear Diary, Mike doesn't even know I'm alive.

“亲爱的Diary,Mike甚至不知道我还存在着”。

SUSAN: Shut up.

闭嘴。

JULIE: If you wanna date him, you're gonna have to ask him out.

如果你想和他约会,就要喊他出来。

SUSAN: I keep hoping he'll ask me out.

我一直希望他采取主动。

JULIE: How's that going?

结果呢?

SUSAN: Shouldn't you be making brownies for your nerdy friends?

你怎么还不为你的狐朋狗友们准备巧克力蛋糕?

JULIE: I can't find the measuring cup. Have you seen it?

我找不到量杯了,你有看到吗?

SUSAN: The measuring cup?

量杯?

JULIE: Yeah.

是啊。

SUSAN: Hm. Uh, well it's gotta be here somewhere. Just keep looking.

我,哦,原来一直放这的,再找找看。

CARLOS: I know you're awake.

我知道你没睡。

GABRIELLE: I know you're a jerk.

我知道你是个杂碎。

CARLOS: Dinner with Tanaka ran long, I'm sorry.

和Tanaka吃晚饭时间长了点,对不起。

GABRIELLE: You know, Carlos, I didn't marry you so I could have dinner by myself 6 nights a week. You know how bored I was today? I came this close to actually cleaning the house.

Carlos, 你知道,我嫁给你,并不是为了一周有六天都独自吃晚饭。你知道今天我有多闷?我闷到居然彻彻底底的打扫了一次房子。

CARLOS: Don't be that way. I got you a gift.

别这样,我给你买了份礼物。

GABRIELLE: Nope. No, no, no, no. you're not gonna buy your way outta this one.

不行,不行。你别指望这就把我给打发了。

CARLOS: It's a good gift.

很棒的礼物。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522360.html