《绝望的主妇》精讲244(在线收听

GABRIELLE: Is that white gold?

是白金的吗?

CARLOS: Yeah. Put it on. And then make love to me.

是的,戴上它……然后和我做爱。

GABRIELLE: I'm not in the mood. But, we could stay up and talk.

我没心情。我们可以不睡觉,聊聊天。

CARLOS: When a man buys a woman expensive jewellery, there are many things he may want in return. For future reference, conversation ain't one of 'em.

当一个男人给女人买了非常昂贵的首饰,他希望得到很多回报,但不是聊天。

CARLOS: Hey, that was a joke.

嗨,只是开个玩笑。

GABRIELLE: Yeah, right.

是,没错。

CARLOS: What the hell's wrong with you?

你到底吃错什么药了?

GABRIELLE: Let go of me.

放开我。

CARLOS: You've been acting like a nightmare for a month. What's wrong?

嗨,这一个月来你简直像个恶魔,怎么回事?

GABRIELLE: Stop.

住口。

CARLOS: I can't fix it unless you tell me.

如果你不告诉我,我是不会放过你的。

GABRIELLE: It's not exciting anymore, Carlos.

Carlos,生活不再那么有意思了。

CARLOS: So what am I supposed to do?

你想让我怎么做?

GABRIELLE: I don't know. Be the way you used to be, surprise me, take my breath away.

我不知道,和过去的你一样,给我惊喜,让我出乎意料。

CARLOS: Okay. Okay.

好吧。

MIKE: Hey Susan.

你好,Susan。

SUSAN: Mike!

Mike!

MIKE: What's wrong?

怎么了?

SUSAN: I didn't realize anyone was gonna be out here, I just sorta rolled outta bed.

我想可能没人会在这,所以只裹了条毛毯。

MIKE: I'm sure you look fine.

你看起来很好。

SUSAN: Oooh.

哦。

MIKE: Ooh, Bongo, Bongo! Shh.. Sorry, uh, he scares easy.

哦,Bongo,别叫了。对不起,呃,它很容易被吓倒。

SUSAN: No, it's fine, I get it.

没,没关系,知道了,

MIKE: I didn't mean to disturb you. I'll see you later.

我没想要打扰你,再见。

SUSAN: D—do you wanna have dinner with me?

你想和我一起吃晚饭吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522361.html