《绝望的主妇》精讲246(在线收听

NARRATOR: Doctor Albert Goldfine was the most accomplished marriage counsellor in the city. He had dealt with problems ranging from substance abuse, to infidelity, to domestic violence. Yes, Dr. Goldfine thought he had seen it all. And then, he met the Van De Kamp's.

Albert Goldfein医生是城里最有经验的婚姻顾问。他处理过无数的婚姻,从吸毒、到婚外情、到家庭暴力。是的,Albert Goldfein医生以为他了解了婚姻百态,直到他遇见了Van de Kamps。

BREE: Hi, I'm Bree, and this is my husband Rex. And I brought you some homemade pot pourri.

你好,我是Bree,这是我丈夫Rex……我给你带了一些自制的香花。

REX: The answer is yes, you're about to make a fortune off us.

你猜得没错,你又要从我们身上赚大钱了。

LYNETTE: Boys, guys, I'm begging you, sit in your seats. I'm not gonna tell you again! Buckle up! I mean it, so help me, I…Oh ... crap!

家伙们,我非常……坐到座位上去。我不想再说一遍了,扣上安全带!我很认真,拜托,我要……,该死!该死!

OFFICER: License and registration please. Ma'am, you know why I pulled you over?

请出示驾照和登记证。夫人,你知道我为什么拦你吗?

LYNETTE: I have a theory.

愿闻其详。

OFFICER: Your kids are jumping up and down; they should be sitting, wearing a seatbelt.

这些小家伙爬上爬下,他们应该坐好,并系上安全带。

LYNETTE: I yelled at them. They never listen to me, it's very frustrating.

我让他们别这样,他们根本不听,真没办法。

OFFICER: Well, you're gonna hafta find a way to control them. After all, that's your job.

你要想办法制住他们。不过,那是你的工作。

NARRATOR: Though he'd been a policeman for 6 years. Officer Hayes had never found himself in a truly dangerous situation. Then again, he had never before told a woman how to raise her children.

尽管他已经干了六年的警察,Hayes发现他这次的处境才真正很危险。他以前从没告诉过一个女人,该怎样去管教孩子。

LYNETTE: You saying I'm a bad mother?

你是说我是个失败的母亲?

OFFICER: Ma'am, you need to get back in your car please.

夫人,请回到车里。

LYNETTE: I have no help, my husband's always away on business.

没有人帮我,我丈夫总是在外忙生意。

OFFICER: I'm gonna hafta ask you to step back now.

我必须警告你立刻回到车上。

LYNETTE: My babysitter joined the witness relocation program. I haven't slept through the night in 6 years.

我的管家换工作了,六年来我晚上从没好好睡过觉。

OFFICER: Ma'am...?

女士?

LYNETTE: And for you to stand there, and judge me.

而你却站在这儿,对我评头论足。

OFFICER: Okay. I'm not gonna give you a ticket. I'm just gonna let you off with a warning.

我不给你开罚单了,只是给你个警告。

LYNETTE: I accept your apology.

我接受你的道歉。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522363.html