《绝望的主妇》精讲278(在线收听

This is what we’ll do. I’ll sell some old jewelry, pay off the credit card,

我们这样吧,我要卖掉一些旧的首饰把信用卡的钱补上。

and Carlos will never find out!

这样Carlos就永远都不会发现了。

You would do that for me?

你愿意帮我这个忙吗?

Of course I would, why wouldn’t I?

我当然愿意,为什么不呢?

Well, for starters, you hate me.

我还以为你很恨我呢。

Oh, that is overstating it ... a little.

你言过其实了,有一点。

The bottom line is, no matter how much I dislike you, I love Carlos more.

问题的根本是不管我多不喜欢你,我都是非常爱Carlos的。

If Carlos finds out about the money, he’ll be devastated.

如果Carlos发现信用卡的事情,他会很生气的。

I don’t want to see him hurt.

我不想让他受伤。

You don’t have to believe I’m a good person, but at least believe I care about my husband.

你没有必要相信我是一个好女人,但是你必须相信我在乎我丈夫。

Fine, to heck with it. I’m not going to risk my neck to protect you.

算了,既然你不相信,我不打算牺牲我的项链帮你了。

I’m calling Carlos.

我给Carlos打电话。

Juanita might have been the gambler of the family.

这是一场家庭成员之间的赌博。

Wait, I believe you.

好,我相信你。

But Gabrielle was the one who knew how to bluff.

Gabrielle是在这场赌博中善于虚张声势的赢家。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522395.html