《美食从天而降》精讲 26(在线收听

Here's what I heard.

我听过的是。  

Science, science, science, bigger.

越科学,越庞大。

And bigger is better.

而大当然好了。  

Everyone's gonna love these new portion sizes.

所有人都会爱上新配额的。  

I know I do.

我就会。  

My dad thinks I should turn it off.

我爸爸认为我该把机器关了。  

Geniuses like us are never understood by their fathers, Flint.

我们这样的天才人物从未被我们的父亲理解过,Flint。  

But what if things go.

但是这样下去。  

Who needs the approval of one family member.

当你有百万个熟识时。  

when you can have it from millions of acquaintances?

你会需要一个家属的赏识吗?  

Not to mention that little cutlet, Sam Sparks.

更不必说那个小人物 Sam Sparks。  

And me.

甚至我。  

I've always felt that you were like a son to me, Flint.

我一直像对待儿子那样对待你,Flint。  

And I'm gonna be so proud of you tomorrow when you cut that ribbon.

明天你剪彩时。  

save the town.

拯救镇子。  

and prove to everybody what a great inventor you are.

向所有人证明你是一个多么伟大的发明家 我都为你骄傲。  

So here's the cheese.

这儿就是抉择。  

You can keep it going.

你可以继续。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522989.html