《唐顿庄园》精讲106 别想占有我(在线收听

What is it?

怎么了

Is this picture really a Della Francesca?

这幅画作是德拉·弗朗切斯卡真迹吗

I think so...

我想是的

The second Earl brought back several paintings from his...

第二任伯爵买回了几幅画作

Mr Pamuk! Let me come to you tonight, please.

帕努克先生 请允许我晚上去找你

I can't think what I have said that has led you to believe...

不知道我说的哪句话让你产生了误会

Please, I don't know when we'll meet again.

求你了 再见不知是何时

So, let it be tonight.

不如就今晚共度良宵

Mr Pamuk, I will not repeat your words to my father,

帕努克先生 我不会把你刚才所言告诉我父亲

since I should hate to see you cast out into the darkness.

因为我不想看你大半夜被赶出庄园

But can we agree to consider them unsaid?

就当这一切都没发生过

Now, if you'll excuse me, I shall rejoin my mother and sisters.

失陪 我该回到女眷那边了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523312.html