《唐顿庄园》精讲108 深夜偷情(在线收听

You must be mad.

你一定是疯了

I am. I am in the grip of madness.

没错 我如痴如狂

Please leave at once or I'II...

请你马上离开 否则我就

Or you'll what?

你就怎样

I'll scream.

我就喊人

No, you won't.

不 你不会

I'll ring the bell, then.

那我就摇铃

And who's on duty now? The hall boy?

现在谁在当值呢 门童吗

Will you really let him find a man in your bedroom? What a story.

难道你真想让他发现有个男人进了你的闺房 大新闻啊

Do you have any idea what you're asking?

你知道自己在说什么吗

I'd be ruined if they even knew we'd had this conversation, let alone if...

这只言片语被人知道便足以毁我名节 更别提

What? Don't worry. You can still be a virgin for your husband.

什么 别担心 你仍可以为你丈夫保持贞操

Heavens! Is this a proposal?

天呐 这是求婚吗

Alas, no. I don't think our union would please your family.

不是 你我联姻不会使你的家人高兴

I'm afraid not.

我想是的

Nor mine.

我家也不会

But a little imagination.

但想像就另当别论了

You wouldn't be the first.

你不会是第一个

You and my parents have something in common.

你和我父母还颇有些共同之处

Oh?You believe I'm much more of a rebel than I am.

是吗 你们都觉得我比外表看起来要叛逆

Now, please go. I am not what you think I am.

你快走吧 我不是你想象中那样的女人

If it's my mistake, if I've led you on.

如果这是我的错 是我误导了你

I'm sorry, but I'm not.

我很抱歉 但是我没有

You are just what I think you are.

你完全如我所想

No. I have never done anything.

不 我什么也没做过

Of course not. One look at you would tell me that.

你当然没有 我一眼就全明白了

Oh, my darling.Won't it hurt?Is it safe?

亲爱的 会疼吗 安全吗

Trust me.

相信我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523314.html