《唐顿庄园》精讲109 我该怎么办?(在线收听

He's dead. I think he's dead.

他死了 我想他死了

No, I'm sure he's dead.

不 我确定他死了

But how?

他怎么会死呢

We were together and... he's dead.

我们当时在一起 他就死了

In your room?

在你房间里吗

We've got to get him back to his own bed.

我们得把尸体搬回他自己的床上

But how? It's in the bachelor's corridor,miles from my room.

怎么做 他的房间在未婚男子走廊离我的房间太远了

Well, could we manage him between us?

我们俩能处理这事吗

He weighs a tonne.

他很重

I can hardly shift him at all.

我给他翻个身都难

We need at least one other.

我们至少还要个帮手

What about Bates?

贝茨怎么样

He couldn't lift him.

他搬不动的

William can't keep a secret.

威廉藏不住秘密

And Thomas wouldn't try to.

托马斯肯定不愿意

We've got to do something.

我们必须做点什么

Then who else has as much to lose as you if it ever gets out?

如果这事曝光 除了你谁的损失最大

Not Papa.

不是爸爸

Please don't say Papa.

别说是爸爸

I couldn't bear the way he'd look at me.

我受不了他看我的眼神

No. Not His Lordship.

不 不是老爷

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523315.html