《唐顿庄园》精讲111 我的一辈子将被毁掉(在线收听

What happened to him?

他怎么了

I don't know.

我不知道

Heart attack, I suppose or a stroke or...

心脏病突发 可能是中风了 或是

He was alive and suddenly he cried out and then he was dead.

他活得好好的 然后突然大叫一声就死了

But why was he here at all?

但他为什么会在你房里

Did he force himself on you?

他强迫你了吗

Well, we can talk about that later.

这个我们稍后再谈

Now, we must decide what to do for the best.

现在得想出万全之策

There's only one thing we can do.

我们能做的只有一件事

I couldn't. It's not possible.

我不能 这是不可能的

If you don't, we will figure in a scandal of such magnitude

如果不这样 我们会深陷丑闻泥潭

it would never be forgotten until long after we're both dead.

即便你我都死去 也无法摆脱

I'll be ruined, Mama.

我这辈子就毁了 妈妈

Ruined and notorious, a laughingstock, a social pariah.

遗臭万年 沦为笑柄 被人唾弃

Is that what you want for your eldest daughter?

您难道希望您的大女儿落得这般田地吗

Is it what you want for the family?

您希望家族蒙羞吗

We must cover him up.

我们得把他抬回去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523317.html