《唐顿庄园》精讲113 让仆人自由飞翔(在线收听

Gwen, are you busy?

格温 你忙吗

Your Ladyship.

小姐

I saw this. It came out yesterday. Look.

我看到了这个 昨天登出来的 瞧

It's for a secretary. It's a new firm in Thirsk. See?

瑟斯克新开的公司在招聘秘书 看到没

What, I don't understand. How did you know?

我不懂了 你怎么知道的

That you wanted to leave? Carson told my father.

知道你想走的事吗 卡森告诉我父亲了

And you don't my mind?

你不介意吗

Why should I?

为什么要介意

I think it's terrific that people make their own lives,especially women.

出去干一番事业再好不过了 尤其是女人

Write to them today and name me as your reference.

今天就写信给他们 我做你的推荐人

I can give it without ever specifying precisely what your work here has been.

我可以避免提及你具体做什么工作

My Lady...

小姐

Thank you.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523319.html