《唐顿庄园》精讲115 虚伪的离别(在线收听

Lady Grantham!

伯爵夫人

I've come to say goodbye.

我是来告辞的

They're bringing the car around to take me to the station.

他们在备车送我去车站

Have you said goodbye to Mary?

你和玛丽道过别了吗

I have.

是的

Will we be seeing you here again?

什么时候能再见面呢

Nothing would give me more pleasure,

我荣幸之至

but I'm afraid I am a little busy at the moment and...

但最近真是抽不开身啊

I wonder if I might risk embarrassing you?

也许会冒犯您

Because I should like to make myself clear.

但我这人不喜欢绕弯子

The truth is, Lady Grantham, I am not a vain man.

伯爵夫人 我有自知之明

I do not consider myself a very interesting person.

我知道自己不是个有趣的人

But I feel it's important that my future wife should think me so.

但我未来的妻子认为我有趣很重要

A woman who finds me boring could never love me,

认为我无趣的女人永远不会爱上我

and I believe marriage should be based on love.

而婚姻的前提是两情相悦

At least at the start.

至少一开始该这样

Thank you for your faith in me, Mr Napier.

谢谢你对我的信任 奈皮尔先生

Your instincts do you credit.

你的直觉令人赞赏

Good luck to you.

祝你好运

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523321.html