《唐顿庄园》精讲131 前往庙会驱鬼魂(在线收听

If you've got a cold, I want you out of here.

感冒了 就别进厨房了

Anna, there you are.

Anna 我正找你

You know I'm out tonight?

今晚 我要出去

Because I don't want to come home to any surprises.

我可不想回家时有什么惊喜

That’ll be the day.

没了你 地球照样转

We thought we might go to the fair later.

我们晚点会去逛集市

You'd like that, wouldn't you, Daisy?

你很想去 是吧 Daisy

Now, you ought to go.

你真得去 可怜的Pamuk先生死后

She's been that down in the mouth since the death of poor Mr Pamuk.

她一直垂头丧气的

Don't say that. Well, she has!

哪有 就有

We could all walk down together after the servants' dinner.

吃完饭后 我们一起去

You won't be walking anywhere.

你哪都去不了

She's got minutes to live by the sound of it.

听这声音她就快病倒了

Go to bed at once.

马上休息去

Yes, Mrs Hughes.

好的 Hughes夫人

I'll bring up a Beechams powder.

我会拿些感冒药上去

Right, if there's anything you want to ask me, it'll need to be before I go.

好了 趁我走之前有事现在就问吧

What would I want to ask you?

我能有什么事要问的

I'm preparing a meal for Lord and Lady Grantham and the girls.

为老爷夫人小姐做饭菜

No one is visiting. No one is staying.

没人来访 也无客留宿

Well...that's settled, then.

看来都安排好了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523827.html