趣味英语第59期:应不应该和不喜欢星球大战的男友分手(在线收听

Bobba Fetti, the best name invented, wants to know...

博巴·菲蒂想知道……这是最棒的用户名,

"My BF doesn't like Star Wars." Break up with him now! I'm just kidding. "Should I break up with him?" Yes.

“我男朋友不喜欢《星球大战》”。现在就和他分手!我是开玩笑的。“我应该和他分手吗?”应该。

That's not a reason to break up.

这并不是分手的理由。

It doesn't seem to me like a real reason to break up with somebody.

对我来说这并不是分手的理由。

No! It's his opinion, okay?

不应该!这是他的观点。

Everybody has different likes and dislikes. So give him a chance.

每个人都有喜欢和不喜欢的东西。给他次机会。

No. Just because he doesn't like what you like or you don't like what he likes doesn't mean you have to break up with him.

不应该。只是因为他不喜欢你喜欢的东西,或者你不喜欢他喜欢的东西,并不意味着你一定要和他分手。

Tie him down for a couple Star Wars episodes. Maybe he won't like them. But I can't understand people that don't like Star Wars.

让他看几部《星球大战》的电影。也许他不会喜欢。不过我不理解为什么有人不喜欢《星球大战》。

If he doesn't like Star Wars, why are you with him in the first place?

如果他不喜欢《星球大战》,那你一开始为什么要和他交往呢?

Honestly, Star Wars is genius. Break up.

说实话,《星球大战》是神作。所以和他分手吧。

What, does he got a screw loose someplace?

什么,他是哪根筋不对吗?

Yeah, I think it's time to chase him out the door!

应该,我认为现在是时候把他赶出门外了!

Based upon your name, I think the answer to that question is yes.

从你的名字来看,我想这个问题的答案是应该。

If he's willing to watch Star Wars with you, then no, do not break up with him. But if he's not, break up with him right away.

如果他愿意和你一起看《星球大战》,那就不和他分手。但是如果他不和你一起看,那就马上和他分手。

100,000% yes. Is he a Trekkie? I'll break his kneecaps if he's a Trekkie and THEN break up with him. (shudders)

百分之十万应该。他是星际迷吗?如果他是星际迷,我会打断他的腿,然后和他分手。(抽动)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/523997.html