趣味英语第65期:星巴克最好喝的饮品是什么(在线收听

Kaitlyn Fulmore wants to know:

凯特琳·富尔莫想知道:

"What's the best drink to get at Starbucks?"

“星巴克最好喝的饮品是什么?”

I don't drink coffee. I haven't a clue.

我不喝咖啡。所以我不知道。

I don't drink coffee, so for me I always get a little milk carton.

我不喝咖啡,所以我经常点牛奶。

Hot cocoa with a ton of whipped cream.

热可可加大量的鲜奶油。

Grande latte.

大杯拿铁咖啡。

Coffee with hot cream. That's the best drink.

咖啡加热奶油。这是最佳饮品。

If you like coffee, just get a regular coffee. Don't get a mocha loca choca wakka hakka... because they charge for every akka that you order. It's like a dollar more.

如果你喜欢咖啡,那就点一杯普通咖啡。不要摩卡之类的,因为其他口味的咖啡会多收钱。大概贵1美元左右。

The best drink for me is a Venti vanilla iced coffee with two pumps of hazelnut.

对我来说最佳饮品是大杯香草冰咖啡加两个榛子。

I'm old enough to drink coffee, so I order a tall caramel macchiato, upside down with soy.

我的年龄已经可以喝咖啡了,所以我会点大杯焦糖玛奇朵,咖啡在下焦糖在上,然后加豆奶。

Iced caramel macchiato. It's a little bit sweet and it still has that good, strong coffee taste.

冰焦糖玛奇朵。味道会有点甜,不过仍有很浓的咖啡味道。

Ooh, okay, it's on the secret menu and it's called "the Captain Crunch." It tastes exactly like Captain Crunch cereal and it is delicious.

哦,嘎吱船长星冰乐,这是秘密菜单上的饮品。它的味道非常像嘎吱船长麦片,很好喝。

My go-to is a Venti iced white mocha with light ice because that's how they get you. I promise it won't let you down.

我喜欢大杯冰白摩卡,少冰,因为他们给你的时候就是这样的。我保证这杯咖啡不会让你失望的。

We're getting into the peppermint mocha time of year, so that's my absolute favorite.

我们已经进入一年中的薄荷摩卡时节了,这是我的最爱。

ustin tb asks:

ustin tb问道:

"How do I prank someone after they pranked me?"

“有人对我恶作剧,我怎么对那些人恶作剧?”

Be the better person, and the more mature person, and just let it go—rise above it.

要做更好更成熟的人,让那些事过去吧,你要克服。

Don't do anything crazy. Don't egg a car or do anything that can damage, but I don't know, TP-ing's not that crazy.

不要做任何疯狂的事情。不要向汽车扔鸡蛋,也不要做任何会造成损害的事情,TP也许不那么疯狂。

Saran wrap over a toilet seat. Sometimes they don't see it.

萨兰会把马桶坐圈盖上。有时他们注意不到。

Mouse traps. 100 mouse traps everywhere, while they're sleeping.

放捕鼠器。在他们睡觉的时候在各个地方放上100个捕鼠器。

Get in the classroom early and bring a whoopie cushion and then put it on their seat.

带着放屁坐垫早点儿去教室,把那个坐垫放在他们的位子上。

Take their deodorant, take out all the deodorant, put cream cheese or whipped cream in there.

拿走他们的除臭剂,把他们的除臭剂全部拿走,然后把奶油干酪或鲜奶油放进去。

I'd wait until they've probably forgotten all about it, and then I hit them.

我会等到他们已经快忘掉的时候,然后我会向他们发起恶作剧攻击。

You lie in wait. You just lie in wait and you catch them unaware and you just jump out.

你要埋伏着等待。你只需要埋伏着等待,在他们没有察觉的时候跳出来。

Let a little time go by, and catch them off guard...and let them have it.

过一段时间,在他们没有防备的时候,对他们进行恶作剧。

Do the exact same prank they got you with so they can feel the wrath.

对他们做同样的恶作剧,这样他们就能感受到你的愤怒了。

Find out what their biggest fear is. If they fear spiders, then you may want to fill their room up with plastic spiders.

找到他们最害怕的东西。如果他们害怕蜘蛛,那就在他们房间里放满塑料蜘蛛。

Everybody's got a weak spot somewhere. Find that weak point and go for it. Show 'em no mercy! Take no prisoners.

每个人都有弱点。找出他们的弱点,然后攻击那个弱点。不要留情!要毫不留情。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/524003.html