《IT狂人》精讲 55(在线收听

Hello! WHAT DO YOU WANT? !

你好!你要干吗?!

Shouldn't I be on the couch?

我不是应该躺在沙发上吗?

No, Maurice. Not today. I've got some good news. I think you've downed the corner.

不用,莫里斯,今天不用了。我要告诉你一个好消息。我认为你已经完全康复了。

I'm not going on the couch?

我不用躺在沙发上了吗?

You don't need me any more, Moss. What?

你已经不需要我了,莫斯。什么?

Well, there's obviously nothing wrong with you. And I think you're ready now to do without our sessions.

没错,你明显已经没有任何问题,我认为你一准备好结束疗程了。

But I've been feeling depressed!

但是我经常感到情绪低落!

Oh really? Why?

真的吗?怎么回事?

Because I'm pregnant. What?

因为我怀孕了。什么?

I mean...I had a dream that I was pregnant.

我是说... 我梦见自己怀孕了。

Well...There's nothing unusual about that.

哦...这也不算异常的。

But when I have the baby, I looked down and saw that it was my father!

但孩子生下来以后,我低头一看,居然跟我老爹一样!

That's normal, Moss.

这很正常,莫斯。

Really? That's the maddest thing I could think of! My mother? What if it had two heads?

真的吗?这是我能想出的最疯狂的事了!还有我妈妈呢,我梦见她长两个头,这吓人吗?

Moss! Listen, I think you're fine and there are other people here who need me more.

莫斯!听着,我觉得你没问题,其他人更需要我的帮助。

But...I've been having dark thoughts.

可是...我还有一些阴暗的想法。

Dark thoughts?

阴暗的想法?

Yes. Thoughts about dark things...

没错。我总会想到一些阴暗的东西...

What sort of dark things?

什么阴暗的东西?

Things that are dark...

就是东西很阴暗...

Like what?

比如呢?

Darkness...night...Things of the night...Dracula...

黑暗... 夜晚...夜晚的东西...德古拉。(吸血鬼的名字)

You haven't been thinking about selfharm?

你没想过自残吧?

Selfharm, yes! Harm! Harm with the self.

自残,对!想过!伤害自己。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524228.html