《IT狂人》精讲 56(在线收听

Suicide...For starters, yes.

自杀呢?一开始是的,没错。

Moss, I do not think that you are suicidal.

莫斯,据我观察,你不是有自杀倾向的人。

Why? Why not? I tell you, I'm at the end of my flipping tether!

为什么?为什么不是?告诉你,我他妈已经到了崩溃极限了!

Moss! It's not like you to use that sort of language!

莫斯!你怎么能说出这种话!

Flip off! Moss!

操!莫斯!

For God's sake! Yes! Roy!

我的老天!成功了!罗伊!

I'm sorry, Roy! I may be speaking louder at the moment because I'm wearing earplugs.

十分抱歉,罗伊!现在我声音可能大了点,因为我带了耳塞。

Why are you wearing earplugs?

你带耳塞干嘛?

That's right! What's this contraption?

是的!你这玩意儿是干嘛的?

I'm...I'm stealing food from this machine.

我...从贩卖机里偷点吃的。

You know I do!

我也这么干,你懂得!

Oh, by the way, Roy, your work on Project Iccarus was very good. Well done, you did a great job! Thanks! Yep? I can't hear you!

哦对了,罗伊,你在伊卡洛斯项目中表现很出色。做得好!谢谢你!什么?我听不清!

What's wrong with you? Oh my God, you're crying?

你这是怎么了?天呐,你居然哭了?

I'm not crying! You're crying!

我没哭!你才哭了呢!

What's wrong?

到底怎么了?

Nothing's wrong! I'm fine! Will you stop getting at me? You're always getting at me!

没事!我没事!你能不能别数落我了?你老是数落我!

I'm not getting at you! Stop shouting at me!

我没数落你!别对我嚷嚷!

Why are these things always so hard to open? !

这瓶子怎么老这么难开?!

Oh my God! Wow, calm down, everybody! What on Earth is going on? !

我的老天啊!冷静点,各位!到底怎么了?!

I don't know, I feel weird. I've...I've been swearing like a flipping docker!

不知道,就是感觉怪怪的。我居然像码头工人那样骂人!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524229.html