《IT狂人》精讲 59(在线收听

Yeah. I guess it's just difficult to tell underneath all that makeup.

估计是你妆画得太浓,所以很难看出来。

I'm not wearing makeup!

我没化妆!

Could you have a word? They're driving me out of my tiny little mind.

你能跟他们谈谈吗?他们让我脆弱的小神经不得安宁。

Guys! You gonna have to...Oh my goodness! What happened to your face?

各位!你们应该...我的老天!你的脸怎么了?

We had an argument.

我们吵了一架。

Oh God, have you seen this? What's happening?

我的天,你们刚才看见了吗?发生什么了?

The rioting has been going on all night. The men involved are young, angry and almost all of them work with computers.

暴乱持续了整晚。参与者均为愤怒的年轻人,大多为计算机从业者。

That's insane! What's going on? !

太夸张了!到底怎么了?!

In Tokyo, two games designers went on the rampage in a shopping centre and frightened a dog!

在东京,两名游戏设计师闯进一个购物中心并且恐吓了一只狗。

In Hamburg, a group of software developers shouted at a bus. The situation is completely out of cont...

在汉堡,一群软件开发者对着公共汽车大喊大叫。形势已经完全失控...

And it's all because of Aunt Irma. But how?

都是因为大姨妈。怎么可能?

You shouldn't have sent out this email detailing the symptoms.

你不该发那封列举症状的邮件。

You know how suggestible and easily swayed I.T.People are...

你知道搞IT的人都容易受人影响,态度左右摇摆的...

That's not true! Yes it is! No you're right. Of course it is.

瞎说!是真的!好吧,确实如此。

You shouldn't have sent that email, Moss! Oh don't blame me! It's your fault!

你不应该发那封邮件,莫斯!别怪我啊!都是你的错!

Guys! Guys, come on! You're fighting! It's like you're in a trance!

兄弟们!兄弟们,停住!别打了!简直是走火入魔了!

No, you're right! you're right! We shouldn't be doing this! This is enough! We never fight! We have to do something.

没错,没错。我们不应该这样!够了!咱们不打架了!我们得采取点措施。

Yeah, whatever.

对啊,剩下的我就不管了。

I'm going in.

我要进去。

Damn it, Roy! I never thought it would come to this!

真该死,罗伊!我没想到事情会走到这步!

The hell it has! She's the only one that's had direct contact with Irma.

事已至此!她是唯一与大姨妈有直接联系的人。

If we can just calm her down then...We can hope and pray that everybody else calms down too.

只要我们能让她平静下来...我们可以希望和祈求其他人也平静了。

You've got big balls, Roy!

罗伊,你蛋蛋果然够大!(亦为胆大之意,此处为歧义)

Thanks.

谢谢。

You're very welcome.

不客气啦。

Hey you!

你好啊!

Can't even find a bloody pen in here!

他妈的连只笔都找不到!

How is my soldier?

你怎么样了?

What do you want? !

你进来干嘛?!

I just came in for a little chat. Wow! You are looking good today! Ah, thank you.

找你聊聊天。哇!你今天打扮的真漂亮!哪里哪里。

So slim!

挺苗条的嘛!

Yeah, I'm trying to stay in shape, you know...

我在保持身材,你懂的...

Oh your hair looks great!

哎呀,发型真好看!

Yeah. Hair conditioner.

用了护发素嘛。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524232.html