《IT狂人》精讲 60(在线收听

The action on this is great! Oh, Hello!

抽屉修的挺好嘛!哦,你好!

Hello Maurice. I have to tell you I've a little confession to make.

你好,莫里斯。有些话我今天一定要坦白。

As you may or may not know, for ethical reasons, I'm required not to have any...relations with any of my patients.

不管你知不知道,依照伦理准则,我不得与任何...患者建立任何关系。

But for the last few months, I've been developing some warm...feelings towards you.

然而过去的几个月里,我却对你萌生了丝丝...爱意。

And the real reason I terminated your therapy was so that I could explore...some of these feelings...

我之所以终止对你治疗,是因为我想寻觅...这丝爱意...

I see...

了解...

Uh, Jen, I was just wondering, when you were working in your old job, with the girls, if things ever got on top of you, what would you do to...relax?

珍,我在想啊,你以前跟那些姑娘一起工作时,如果碰到这种情况,你们会怎么...放松呢?

Well, we'd have a big girls' night out. I'd love that actually. A big girly night out! There aren't chances of that round here.

我们会搞个盛大的女生之夜。其实我挺喜欢这个。盛大的女生之夜!不过在这没机会搞了。

Not necessarily.

那倒未必。

Mom? !

老妈?!

This is my psychiatrist.

这位是我的心理医生。

Oh! No. No, I'm...I'm sorry. It's just that you...you look exactly like my mother.

哦!不不,我... 真不好意思。你长的...你长的跟我妈太像了。

No, no! But that...that...don't be offended by that. She's...she's a very sexy woman.

你别... 别生气。她... 她是位非常性感的女士。

Not not...not that I would want to have sex with her...I know that that's what you psychiatrists think!

我并不是... 并不是想上她...我知道你们心理医生会这么想!

But I swear to God that there's nothing to it in my case!

可我对天发誓,我脑子里没有这想法!

You know my mother wouldn't stand for any of that kind of nonsense! I can just hear her now...

要知道,我老妈可受不了那种乱伦之事!她的叮咛至今不绝于耳...

"What are you doing Roy? What are you doing? !"

"你在干什么,罗伊?!你在干什么?!"

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524233.html