《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第3期:一起关进地下室(在线收听

How's Caroline?She's not good, Bon.What happened?

卡罗琳怎么样了 情况不怎么好 邦 怎么回事

We were driving and Tyler heard this noise.And he got--he got like this migraine or something.

当时我们在车上 泰勒听见了噪音 然后他就开始头痛了还是怎么的

And he lost control of the car.

车就失去控制了

And I thought that Caroline was fine,And then--and then she wasn't, so.

我以为卡罗琳没事 后来发现 发现她很不好 所以

Liz.I came as soon as I got the message.Is she ok?

莉兹 收到你的留言我立刻赶过来了 她还好吧

She's in surgery. It's...They're doing everything they can.

在做手术 情况 医生在竭尽全力

I need your help, Damon.Sure. Anything, Liz.

我需要你的帮助 达蒙 没问题 听候差遣 莉兹

Mayor Lockwood is dead.They thought he was a vampire.They put him in the basement.

洛克伍德镇长死了 那伙人认为他是吸血鬼 把他也一起关进了地下室

Mayor Lockwood was a vampire?No, no, no. A mistake was made.

洛克伍德镇长是吸血鬼吗 不 不 不是 大错特错了

They said he dropped like the others when John's device went off, but he...

他们说约翰的设备启动的时候 和其他吸血鬼一样倒下了 但是他

He couldn't have been a vampire!I've known the man my whole life.

他绝不可能是吸血鬼 我认识这个男人一辈子了

And now Carol Lockwood is going to want answers,And all I can think about right now is Caroline.

卡萝·洛克伍德想要一个说法 但我现在满脑子都想的是卡罗琳

And--and, um...It's ok. Hey.It's ok.Bonnie.How's Caroline?

而且 而且 没事的 没事的 邦妮 卡罗琳情况怎么样

She's weakened.They don't know if she's going to make it.

很虚弱 医生说不知道她能不能撑过去

What?Is there something that you can do?Like a spell or something?She doesn't know how.

什么 你能做点什么吗 念个咒语或者什么的 这个她不懂

Do you?No. I don't.No, you don't. Because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that.

没错吧 是 我不会 你当然不会 就连艾米莉 都花了好多年才学会那种咒语

Oh, well, I can take down a vampire.That spell was easy to learn.

好吧 但我可以轻易对付一个吸血鬼 那个咒语比较好学

I can give Caroline some blood.No. No way.No, no, no, just enough to heal her.

我可以给卡罗琳点我的血 不行 没门 不 别紧张 只是足够救她的量

She'll be safe in the hospital,and it'll be out of her system in a day.She'll be better, Elena.It's too risky.

她在医院很安全 而且一天之内就会排出体外了 她会好起来的 埃琳娜 太冒险了

I can't agree to that.Do it.This is Caroline.

我不同意 去吧 这可是卡罗琳啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/524408.html