《绝望的主妇》精讲368(在线收听

Later that day, Edie Britt witnessed something disturbing.

那天下午,Edie Brit看到了一些让她很不高兴的事。

So is Susan coming?

Susan来吗?

She said she might be a little late.

她说她也许会晚一点。

They already started moving a few of Mike’s things over to her house.

她正在把Mike的东西搬去她家。

Already? Wow, good for her.

已经搬了? 太好了。

Yeah, it’s nice to see Susan so happy again.

是的,很高兴看到Susan又开心起来。

Yeah, I’m happy for Susan.

我也很替Susan高兴。

But don’t you think she and Mike are moving a little fast?

但你们不觉得她和Mike的进展快了一点吗?

I mean two days ago, she was thinking he was a murderer and now she’s moving in with him?

两天前,她还认为他是个谋杀犯。现在她却要和他住在一起?

She found out it was in self-defense.

她知道了他当时只是自卫还击。

I think they’ve cleared everything up.

我觉得他们已经把一切都弄清楚了。

Yeah good point.

说的很对。

Mike's a decent guy.

Mike是个不错的男人。

Yeah, that’s true. Of coursethere was the gunshot wound.

是的。他受过枪伤。

That’s right. Did they ever explain that?

对啊。 他做出解释了吗?

No, and I know guns and that wound was not self-inflicted.

没有。我懂枪。他的伤口绝对不是自己误伤的。

And then what about Mrs. Huber’s blood-stained jewelry?

还有Huber太太沾了血的首饰呢。

Yeah, that didn’t walk into Mike’s garage by itself.

它不会自己走进Mike的车库。

Maybe this is a mistake.

可能有点不对。

If there’s one thing I’ve learned men can’t be trusted.

如果说我学到了一件事,那就是男人不能信。

Hold it. Are you saying that we should put a stop to this?

没错。你是说我们应该阻止他们?

Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to sit her down and share our concerns.

让她坐下来讨论一下不会有什么问题的。告诉她我们的疑虑。

Yeah, we could do that.

我们可以这么做。

Yeah.

没错。

Edie, do you want to be a part of it?

Edie,你想参与进来吗?

Well normally, I’d prefer not to get involved, but if there’s anyway that I could help Susan...

一般我不会参与的。但是如果有什么方法可以让我帮助Susan...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524470.html