《绝望的主妇》精讲375(在线收听

What are you doing here?

你来这儿干什么?

I'm here to testify for you, Carlos. Can you take those off?

我来这儿是要上法庭给你作证。你能给他解开吗?

Yes, ma'am.

是的,夫人

There's no way I'm dressing him.

我可不想服侍他穿衣

Gabby, thank god you're doing this. Beating up a second gay guy? It looks bad.

GABBY,谢谢你能这么做又把另一个同性恋揍的七荤八素的?真让人难堪。

Yes, well, Carlos, in some circles, beating people up at all is frowned upon..

是的,嗯,CARLOS,总的来说,把别人揍一顿都是不被允许的。

So why'd you change your mind?

那你为什么改变初衷了?

Well, I'm about to be the mother of your child, which means a lot of responsibility and little time for myself.

嗯,我就要做你孩子的妈妈了,也意味着一大堆的责任要承担给我自己的时间也会越来越少。

So if I'm gonna get you out of thismess, you have to reciprocate.

所以如果我把你从这场麻烦中救出来,你也要相应的作出回报。

Okay.

好的。

When the baby cries in the middle of the night, you're gonna get up without saying one word. Doctors' appointments: you're driving.

要是婴儿半夜里哭闹起来,你必须二话不说起床去照顾。跟医生的见面--你开车去,

I'm not putting a car seat in my Maserati. And you will also be on bottle duty.

我可不想在我的Maserati(意大利名牌跑车)上装上个小车座。奶瓶也由你负责。

That means washing, sterilizing, and filling. That way I'll have some semblance of a life, and then maybe I won't hate you so much.

也就是清洗,消毒,以及加奶。这样的话,我才能过得像样一点,而且我也就会少恨你一点。

All right, there we go. So we're good? See you in court

好的,就这样。那么我们达成一致了?法庭上见。

Hey, Gabby? Aren't we breast feeding?

嘿, GABBY?我们要母乳喂养吗?

Oh, honey, if you can swing that one, more power to you.

噢 亲爱的 如果你也有的话,就由你决定.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524477.html